The question whether a photo showing you pulling off a mask after robbing a bank is real or fake may decide if you go to jail or not. For his research on digital video and image forensics, Anderson de Rezende Rocha from the Brazilian University of Ca...
Homeowners who want to know which electrical device in their house consumes the most energy will soon be able to find out due to the research of Shwetak Patel. The assistant professor from the University of Washington is one of this year's recipients...
As IT systems are getting more complex, designing them correctly is getting more difficult, too, says computer scientist Krishnendu Chatterjee. For his work on game theoretic models for the synthesis of correct systems he has now won both a €1.2 mill...
With a US$100,000 cash award from Microsoft, the University of Sydney's Alistair McEwan will set up trials of electronic devices that can diagnose heart attacks and strokes early.
Microsoft has awarded this year's Research Faculty Fellowship to eight researchers who will receive grants up to US$200,000 each.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, which began an antitrust investigation into Google a month-and-a-half ago, is looking specifically at Google's relationship with Android handset makers and at whether Google favors its own services in search results...
For his work on the foundations of a new way of encrypting data, Brent Waters from the University of Texas in Austin has been elected as one of this year's Microsoft Research Faculty Fellows.
Without spam detection many of us would spend hours managing the daily load of e-mails. Nina Balcan develops machine learning methods that could be used to develop personalized automatic programs for deciding whether an e-mail is spam or not. For her...
Half of the friends you will add on Facebook in the future can be predicted, said Stanford University's Jure Leskovec. He has been elected as one of this year's recipients of the Microsoft Research Faculty Fellowships.
Nvidia on Wednesday appointed a new chief technology officer for its Tesla business unit to provide a spark to its fast-growing high-performance computing (HPC) business.
A Seattle law firm has targeted Apple in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit partly because of the company's dominance in smartphone and tablet sales, the firm's managing director said.
Cisco's profit in its fiscal fourth quarter fell about one-third from a year earlier, while its sales increased only 3.3 percent, the company reported on Wednesday.
Citrix has acquired RingCube, a vendor of software for personalizing desktops within virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI), the companies announced Wednesday. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Apple isn't just going after the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Europe, it's also attacking the Motorola Xoom.
An Infor customer is alleging the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor betrayed a long-standing trust between the companies in order to sell it software that utterly failed to perform as promised.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT