Computer users seem to be getting better at spotting fake websites that are trying to steal their passwords, but when it comes to mobile phones, the deck is most definitely stacked against them.
Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Good news trickled in this week for the hardware sector, plagued by a slump in the traditional PC market, as Gartner reported that server sales rose during the first quarter and Lenovo proved that there is demand for PCs in emerging markets.
Google will roll out over the next two weeks an interface module for Gmail that displays contextual information about people involved in a message's thread.
A U.S. senator has blocked a controversial bill that would enlist ISPs, search engines and other businesses in blocking access to alleged websites infringing copyright.
Sony's PlayStation Network online gaming service will reopen for millions of gamers across Asia on Saturday, more than five weeks after it was taken offline following a cyber attack.
A U.S. federal jury convicted two people this week over a scheme to import and sell counterfeit Cisco-branded networking equipment, the Department of Justice said on Thursday.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Lockheed Martin’s has “major internal computer network problems,” that one security blogger is linking to compromised RSA tokens, according to published reports.
The online payment service at the center of a dispute between Yahoo and Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has been granted a license by Chinese authorities to operate its services.
Intel would happily make custom chips for Apple and other rivals, its CFO said Thursday, but hinted that the company doesn't believe the Apple iPad and similar tablets will make much of a dent in laptop sales and thus Intel's core processor business.
PayPal and parent eBay have filed a suit against Google and two former executives alleging that they have misappropriated their trade secrets in the area of mobile payments and point-of-sale strategies.
Pioneer has released the Australian price and a tentative release date for its AppRadio car stereo. The system connects to an Apple iPhone or iPod touch and displays information from supported apps on its 6.1in, 800x480pixel touchscreen.
The Google Wallet service announced by Google, MasterCard, Citi and several US retailers represents a bold move by Google to enter the world of brick-and-mortar commerce.
When I first started using my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet about a month ago, I was impressed that I could get through nearly an entire day of moderate-to-heavy use--non-stop e-mail and messaging, frequent browsing and checking my social networks, alon...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA