A software upgrade that went wrong caused parts of the Google Docs cloud-hosted office productivity suite to go offline for an hour on Wednesday, a situation the company is taking steps to prevent.
Nvidia concluded that it would exit the chipset business as Intel made it impossible for the company to operate in the market, the company's CEO Jen-Hsun Huang said this week.
A leading international consumer group has called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union's main body for data protection, the Article 29 Working Group, to reject self-regulation of online behavioral advertising.
Three French publishers have dropped lawsuits against Google alleging that the company infringed their copyright.
Operator-backed Buyster will launch its payment service, which aims to make online transactions more secure using mobile phones, on Sept. 13, the company said on Thursday.
Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.
Lenovo's chairman believes the company will overtake Dell to become the world's second-largest PC vendor by the end of this year.
A former CEO of Latin Node, a telecommunications company in Florida, was sentenced to 46 months in prison under U.S. anti-bribery laws on Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Justice said
Google is directly contacting users in Iran, who may have been compromised by a rogue SSL certificate, to recommend measures to secure their accounts.
The future of Hewlett-Packard's PC business may be a bit cloudy, but that's not stopping the industry leader from forging ahead with new consumer products. The world's largest computer-maker has announced an upgrade and price drop to the very popular...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has raised an interesting possibility about Windows 8, speculating that it will be able to run Windows Phone 7 apps.
Several of Microsoft's business productivity applications will be available for free on Nokia's latest Symbian Belle smartphones later this year, Nokia announced Thursday.
Microsoft today said it will dispense five security updates next week to patch 15 vulnerabilities in Windows, Excel, SharePoint Server and Groove.
Android fans should expect to see Ice Cream Sandwich, the next version of Google's mobile operating system, in October or November, according to Google’s executive chairman, Eric Schmidt. "We have a new [Android] operating system, internally known as...
Scarcely a day goes by without an update being released for one Linux distribution or another, but today saw the launch of one I think is worth some attention.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Report: Android Wear 2.0 will require you to install watch apps seperately
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- Raspberry Pi Roundup: Watching for the meter-reader, driving Lego cars and sweet art
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW