A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
A Japanese city is the first in the country to replace its public website with a Facebook page, as officials stressed the open nature of the social network as their main motivation.
Huawei is jumping on the trend to make Android-based smartphones thinner and lighter, launching its "Vision" smartphone on Wednesday with an aluminum alloy body.
Security vendor McAfee published a detailed report on Tuesday about a hacking group that penetrated 72 companies and organizations in 14 countries since 2006 in a massive operation that stole national secrets, business plans and other sensitive infor...
iTwin lets you share files between two computers using a USB-based device. It's not a perfect solution, but some will find it very useful.
The Business Software Alliance of Australia is promoting a Facebook quiz that asks users about their knowledge of software piracy, and then encourages participants to visit the BSA Web site to learn about a reward for reporting software piracy in the...
Facebook has acquired Push Pop Press, a start-up that has developed software for creating highly interactive digital books, for an undisclosed amount.
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
With Apple revealing iCloud price details along with the beta version of iCloud.com, now seems like a good time to explain what the service is to anyone who missed Apple's announcement in June.
Cybercrime cost corporations 56 percent more this year than last, according to an annual study from the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by ArcSight, an HP company.
Google patched 30 vulnerabilities in Chrome today, paying out the third-highest bounty total ever for the bugs that outsiders filed with its security team.
The stable version of Google Chrome 13 is now available. It features Instant Pages, which pre-renders top Google search results before the user even clicks on them.
Cloud-based TV infrastructure company ActiveVideo has won a $US115 million judgment against Verizon Communications for infringement of its patents.
Ukrainian PC enthusiasts now have one more place to visit on their summer vacation this year, as a museum dedicated to the history of graphics cards is now open for all geeks to enjoy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW