IT professionals looking for new jobs need not fear that the recent spate of bad economic news will hamper their job searches. IT staffing industry executives agree that IT hiring in the U.S. will remain robust through the end of the year, bucking re...
The Infosys employee who is suing the Indian IT service provider for allegedly violating visa and tax laws in order to increase its profit margins has gone more public in recent weeks, providing written testimony of his claims to Congress and instruc...
IT managers have long bemoaned the tension between "change-the-business" (development) and "run-the-business" (operations) IT teams and their activities. In fact, most organizations suffer this curse, and stereotypes that reflect this animosity aboun...
HTML5 heralds some nifty new features and the potential for sparking a Web programming paradigm shift, and as everyone who has read the tech press knows, there is nothing like HTML5 for fixing the Internet. Sprinkle some HTML5 into your code, and you...
Google is apparently sick of being pushed around by patent attorneys from Microsoft and Apple.
Google has agreed to acquire Motorola Mobility to "supercharge the Android ecosystem" and protect Android against aggressive patent litigation from competitors such as Apple and Microsoft, according to company CEO Larry Page.
Google has entered into an agreement to acquire the mobile phone and tablet maker Motorola Mobility for about $US12.5 billion.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is looking into last week's shutdown of mobile phone services on a San Francisco commuter train line.
When it comes to enterprise tech support, young employees entering the workforce for the first time seem to be more willing than their older peers to help fix a problem themselves, according to a recent survey commissioned by remote support appliance...
Microsoft has made changes to Bing's Shopping search engine designed to accelerate and simplify the product-finding process.
With most acquisitions, there are winners and losers. Google's buy of Motorola is no different, but in this case, neither of those companies comes out a winner, analysts say. "
When it comes to the fast-moving business of trading stocks, bonds and derivatives, the world's financial exchanges are finding an ally in Linux, at least according to one Linux kernel developer working in that industry.
Intel on Monday said it will issue a firmware upgrade within two weeks to fix a bug that causes its SSD 320 solid-state drives to fail, which should resolve months of criticism of the company's slow response to the problem.
Name: Scott Davidson
Amazon Web Services (AWS) learned a lot of lessons from the outage that affected its Dublin data center, and will now work to improve power redundancy, load balancing and the way it communicates when something goes wrong with its cloud, the company s...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT