Just one day after Dell announced its first infrastructure-as-a-service offering, the company is jumping deeper into the cloud. Dell will offer a family of hosted software applications for small and midsized businesses, through partnerships with Sale...
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Samsung plans to make phones running VMware's mobile hypervisor technology and enterprises may be able to better manage those phones with new software from VMware, the virtualization company is announcing on Tuesday.
Google said late Sunday that an attack mounted against its Gmail service targeted users primarily located in Iran, although the company has taken steps to block further interception attempts.
Samsung Electronics has introduced three new smartphones based on its own operating system Bada, including the new flagship model Wave 3, which includes a software client for the company's new messaging service ChatOn, Samsung said on Tuesday.
Infosys, India's second largest outsourcer, is offering business platforms on a subscription model from the cloud, as part of its strategy to focus on intellectual property to boost revenue, the company's new CEO and managing director said.
The community section of Nokia's <a href="http://www.developer.nokia.com/">developer site </a>was hacked, and some member's e-mail addresses have been accessed, the mobile phone maker said.
Keeping pace with its rivals in the VDI (virtual desktop interface) market, VMware has updated its desktop virtualization software so that users can now personalize their desktops and stream them over WANs (wide area networks), the company said Monda...
VMware CEO Paul Maritz urged customers to think beyond the desktop computer. It is a dead metaphor, he insisted, one ill-suited for today's workforce.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
Cisco Monday announced that it has acquired privately held Versly, a maker of collaboration software for Microsoft Office applications.
The start of the trial in Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java copyright and patent violations in the Android mobile OS could be delayed, according to a judge's ruling issued Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cal...
Three weeks after launching a bug bounty program that pays Web hackers cash for finding flaws with its website, Facebook said it has paid out more than $US40,000 in rewards.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should take swift action to rule against the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District's recent decision to shut down mobile phone service during a planned protest, several digital rights groups said Monday.
The challenge to port Google's Android OS to Hewlett-Packard's now-defunct TouchPad has been met, with a developer demonstrating an alpha version of the OS working on the tablet.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA