Rumors of system-wide voice recognition in iOS have been floating around since Apple acquired speech technology companies Siri and Nuance last year.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Dell had strong profit growth in the second fiscal quarter of 2012, although the company's revenue was hurt by a drop in sales of storage and desktop products, the company said.
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
In a strong message to those who incite violence on social networks, a British court sentenced two men to four years in prison for using Facebook to try to organize a riot. It's the sternest punishment yet for abuse of social networks during the U.K....
Intel this week defended its fee-based processor upgrade program, saying it is a way to add incremental performance without having to tear the system apart for a CPU upgrade.
Google is increasing the prominence and quantity of what it calls "sitelinks," which are links to specific sections of a website that it shows for some query results.
Hoping to broaden the input from users, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established two new virtual working spaces for individuals and organizations to develop specifications, the organization announced Tuesday.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.
Twitter has added a native function to its API for attaching images to posts, designed to make it easier for third-party developers to include photos with their applications' messages, or "tweets."
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
When Greg Martin [cq] returned home last Wednesday morning after a night of intense rioting in London, his West End apartment had been ransacked.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia