Google is accusing Oracle of dragging its feet in providing a large volume of documents related to the companies' lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS, including website pages from Sun.com.
A strike by two unions at Verizon Communications announced Sunday could signal the start of a long struggle between wireline workers and companies in the telecom industry, some analysts said.
WiMax carrier Clearwire's so-far-unfunded plan to adopt LTE faces several obstacles, but the company effectively doesn't have a choice, according to industry analysts.
India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) said Monday that an economic slump in the U.S. will benefit Indian outsourcers, as U.S. customers look to cut costs.
Google and Oracle continue to tussle over a potentially damaging e-mail in the ongoing lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS.
LTE (Long Term Evolution) has picked up steam in the last few weeks, with operators moving forward and auctions taking place, helping the technology become a global standard.
A lightening strike in Dublin on Sunday caused a power failure in data centers belonging to Amazon and Microsoft, causing the companies' cloud services to go offline.
India's communications ministry has been asked by the home ministry to monitor social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook amid fears that the services are being used by terrorists to plan attacks.
Facebook is tinkering with our news feeds in order to give marketers and developers more visibility. According to the Wall Street Journal, the changes may allow the social networking site to gather even more information on its users.
Seesmic is a social networking app that allows users to manage their Chatter, Facebook, Google Buzz, Salesforce, and Twitter accounts. Though Seesmic delivers on its promise to let users manage their various social media accounts, the application is ...
An explosion in mobile malware in the first half of 2011 has exponentially increased the chance of an Android device getting infected according to one study. Unfortunately for Android users, another study shows that they are the least aware of securi...
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia isn't in danger of dying, but an extra dose of contributors would give it a much-needed shot in the arm.
Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
In less than two weeks, a malware injection that targets e-commerce Web pages has ballooned from 90,000 infected pages to more than 6 million.
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW