Zynga has been sued in a federal district court in Delaware for allegedly infringing on two patents obtained in the 1990's by Agincourt Gaming.
Chances are Microsoft will not retaliate against Google's 12.5 billion purchase of Motorola by acquiring a phone maker of its own, say industry analysts, mainly because of the company's rich history developing and licensing software and building an e...
Mozilla has more than a thousand changes under the hood of the latest version of Firefox, but only few provide worthwhile reasons for upgrading to the newest release of the browser.
Dropbox cloud was a haven for data thieves, researchers say, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities
Files entrusted to cloud-storage provider Dropbox were susceptible to unauthorized access via three attacks devised by security researchers, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities.
The mythical "year of the Linux desktop" still hasn't come, and may never, but on the 20th anniversary of Linux the free operating system's proponents threw a party to celebrate its success and scoff at past attacks launched by Microsoft, its biggest...
The man who claimed to have attached a bomb collar to an Australian high school student two weeks ago thought it would be a good idea to leave a ransom note on a USB stick looped around her neck. What he probably didn't realize is that he also left h...
Firefox users may have experienced problems accessing JPMorgan Chase's website chase.com today when the bank experienced problems with an outdated security certificate.
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Google has been pushing hard to work its way into the enterprise, but it remains to be seen whether that effort will be aided by this week's acquisition of Motorola Mobility, analysts say.
Mozilla's decision to strip the version number from Firefox's "About" dialog box has been greeted by a nearly unanimous thumbs down, according to a lengthy, and at times heated, debate on a company discussion list.
More reports suggest the iPhone 5 will launch in October, with preorders beginning September 30. Backing up a report from TiPB last week, 9 to 5 Mac claims it has independently confirmed Friday, October 7, as the launch date of the iPhone 5.
Microsoft's Office 365 and SkyDrive were hit by outages on Wednesday, with some customers saying they lost access to e-mail and other services for up to four hours.
Intel on Wednesday issued a firmware upgrade that fixes a bug that caused its SSD 320 solid-state drives to crash and lose data, months after the issue first came to light.
Google is hoping to head off some of the complaints Oracle has made against it by asking a California judge for permission to file summary judgment on four issues.
Hoping to spark some entrepreneurial creativity in the Big Apple, online tools provider Aviary has organized a New York City event for developers to hack together new photo-based applications.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia