Oracle has quietly made its Fusion Applications generally available, albeit with a caveat, but it seems that any serious fanfare over the long-awaited software may be reserved until the company's annual OpenWorld conference in October.
Apple on Wednesday released its latest operating system, Mac OS X version 10.7, an upgrade that may be incremental, but nevertheless will likely contribute to the Mac's rising popularity especially among consumers.
Increasing customer demand for big data technologies and cloud computing brought record financial results at EMC in the second quarter, the company reported Wednesday.
Google has started warning some search users of malware on their computers, after it found unusual search traffic coming through a small number of intermediary servers called proxies.
Two U.K. mobile phone operators took years to notify their customers that their voicemail accounts may have been illegally accessed, according to a report by the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee released on Wednesday.
Wipro's second-quarter revenue grew, the company reported Wednesday. However, its larger competitors, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services, grew faster.
Logitech's LifeSize division is embracing the cloud in a bid to extend videoconferencing's reach, announcing new services and the acquisition of a small mobile video company called Mirial.
Better late than never, right? PC manufacturer Lenovo today announced that its first range of Android-powered tablets, the IdeaPad Tablet K1 and the ThinkPad Tablet, will both be available in Australia from September.
Set-top boxes supplied by cable companies are likely using more power than desktop and laptop computers, and about 25 per cent of the power used by a two-socket server.
Apple believes it is just "scratching the surface" of the Chinese market, as the company's revenue from the country for the quarter ended June 25 increased by more than six times from the same period last year.
One of the topics most associated with cloud computing is its cost advantages, or lack thereof. One way the topic gets discussed is "capex vs. opex," a simple formulation, but one fraught with meaning.
During a Silicon Valley panel discussion Monday evening, LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner emphasized how the online venture he runs enables members to create their own professional brand.
Once you move your core IT systems into private or public cloud networks, your work isn't over. Now you have a different set of technology issues to deal with: managing the cloud to ensure that your investments pay off for your enterprise and deliver...
Lenovo has announced the ThinkPad Tablet for businesses, which runs on Google's Android 3.1 and blends consumer features such as a camera with business-oriented manageability tools.
In Google's early days, founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin argued that answering email complaints would be a waste of time, and that Googlers should fix problems behind the scenes without interacting directly with users, according to a former Google...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW