Researchers over the weekend uncovered a Facebook app for Apple's iPad, and showed how "jailbroken" tablets could run the still-unreleased software.
Keeping up with the fiercely competitive market for open-source Web content management (WCM) systems, DotNetNuke has simplified the user interface of its namesake WCM product and added new bits for connecting to the cloud and to Microsoft SharePoint,...
The argument raging over LightSquared's proposed LTE network and possible interference with GPS services is actually two arguments over two sets of frequencies, both of which the startup hopes eventually to use.
Extending a partnership established in 2006, Microsoft has renewed a working agreement to resell SUSE Linux and help develop new Windows interoperability tools for the OS, Microsoft announced Monday.
Despite Android's strong overall growth, enterprises appear to continue to be wary of the mobile operating system, according to data released by Good Technology.
Italy's specialist police unit responsible for combating cybercrime suffered an embarrassing hack Monday by members of the loosely knit Anonymous hacktivist galaxy.
Intel has shipped two ultra-low-voltage Celeron processors this month as the company fills out its Sandy Bridge chip lineup for budget laptops.
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to transfer 120MHz of television spectrum from broadcasters to mobile broadband carriers could require more than 800 TV stations to change channels and could drive more than 200 off the air permanentl...
Qualcomm on Monday said wants to make smartphones and tablets more interactive through the acquisition gesture-recognition assets from GestureTek, which holds patents related to motion-based human-computer interaction.
An issue that had simmered for several weeks boiled over this weekend, as Google apparently accelerated deletions of Google+ accounts over the site's requirement that members use their real names.
Intel on Sunday acknowledged that a bug could cause its SSD 320 solid-state drives to fail, and said a firmware upgrade is on its way to address the problem.
Oracle on Monday announced a sneak peak at features slated for MySQL 5.6, the next version of its open-source database, that focus on improved scalability, integration and performance.
Research in Motion will lay off 2,000 staff, or a little more than 10 percent of its workforce, and make changes to its senior management team, it announced Monday. Chief Operating Officer for Blackberry, Don Morrison, will retire, but Co-CEOs Jim Ba...
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Within the last day or so there has been a surge in the number of Google+ accounts that have been suspended as part of the social network's real name policy, reports Violet Blue for ZDNet who mentioned the likes of writer and editor A.V. Flox, rapper...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- CCJunior Support OfficerACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC