Google is keenly aware that many people are eager to set up profiles in Google+, the company's new social network, but the site will remain in a limited trial while the company works feverishly toward a broader rollout that can accommodate a larger n...
Sprint will for the first time sell an iPhone, starting with the next generation of the phone, in mid-October, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
Microsoft is incorporating a software stack in its upcoming Windows 8 OS to natively support devices based on the USB 3.0 interconnect, which is in a battle for adoption with Intel's Thunderbolt.
Facebook is making a series of design changes to the site to make it clearer to users who can see the content that they post, an issue Google has been criticizing Facebook about since it launched its own social network, Google+, in June.
EnterpriseDB could increase the relevance of its database to Oracle shops with a new toolset, announced Tuesday, that can manage many servers at once.
Oracle has updated its server virtualization software with greater policy control and more connectors for storage systems, the company announced Tuesday.
As it continues bulking up the feature set of its previously minimalist site, Twitter has started adding an image-gallery section in user profiles.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a public beta test of ElastiCache, which is designed to allow enterprises to speed up their Web applications, the company said on Monday.
A German privacy protection authority is calling on organizations there to close their Facebook fan pages and remove the social networking site's "Like" button from their websites, arguing that Facebook harvests data in violation of German and Europe...
There are signs that Apple may soon allow China Mobile to distribute the iPhone, a deal that could give Apple a bigger share of China's mobile phone market. But Apple faces a tough choice in order to reach such a deal, say analysts: develop an iPhone...
China overtook the U.S. in both PC sales and shipments in the second quarter, according to research firm IDC.
Cisco Systems made its fortune selling routers for the cores of enterprise and service-provider networks, but now the company is sending its technology farther from those cozy confines than ever before.
Microsoft will release a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/22/quick-update-on-mango-app-submissions.aspx">detailed overview of the Mango app submission process</a> later on Tuesday, the company said in a blog p...
In a decision that has implications for online locker services, a federal judge in New York gave on Monday a partial victory to MP3tunes, a company that runs an online music storage service.
Microsoft said on Tuesday it will work with a Chinese operating system developer to create cloud computing products for the country's market, a move that could help the U.S. company sell to China's government agencies.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW