There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Symantec today announced its next-generation email and content archiving software, Enterprise Vault 10, which now purports to automatically classify email content and metadata and assign the appropriate archiving and retention policy to it.
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
Apple has sensationally won a federal court decision that prevents Samsung's latest Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit is resolved.
Apple's Safari last month posted its biggest increase ever in usage share, beating perennial champion Chrome in the gain game, Web metrics vendor Net Applications said today.
Twitter confirmed today that it has raised a "significant round of funding" that executives hope to use to expand the site's reach.
Apple last week patched a security certificate flaw in iOS that could let hackers with a 'privileged network position' crack an encrypted session and capture data, without the enduser realizing anything is wrong.
LightSquared said Monday it will donate as many as 2,000 satellite phones, with service, to a health agency serving American Indians in rural areas.
Version 3.4.2 of the open-source LibreOffice suite is now available and "enterprise-ready," project backers The Document Foundation announced Monday.
Several tech trade groups have voiced opposition to new legislation in the U.S. Congress that would require Web-based retailers to collect sales tax from customers.
News International directed service providers contracted to maintain its e-mail system to delete some messages, according to Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies in a letter to the Home Affairs Committee of the U.K. Parliament.
Microsoft has expanded its Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) to include the ability to manage users' BitLocker encrypted folders.
A webOS software update for Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet will be delivered over-the-air starting on Monday, a company executive said on Twitter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA