Samsung has published a teaser video of what is believed to its new Nexus Prime smartphone, ahead of its expected unveiling at a media launch on 11 October.
Responding to the rapid adoption of their software, the folks behind the OpenStack cloud software are planning to form a stand-alone nonprofit foundation to steward future development of the open-source software suite.
Details about Advanced Micro Devices' first eight-core desktop processors, based on its Bulldozer architecture, have appeared on some retail sites ahead of their official launch.
Apple baked in iOS 5 a surprise feature that allows you to have a conversation with your phone. It's called Siri: a voice-enabled personal assistant feature that uses the built-in Apple apps on an iPhone to find the information you ask it for.
If an iPhone goes missing, well, there's an app for that. (It's Apple's venerable.) But where's the equivalent for Android? Surely there must be some app-tastic way to locate a rogue Android handset.
Apple will launch an LTE-capable handset just as soon as an affordable, thinner chipset solution is available, analyst house IHS iSuppli has said.
Apple surprised many people when it introduced its new iPhone 4S - not because people weren't expecting a phone. They were just expecting a different one.
Murata robot navigates new challenge
Known for drawing a big crowd the two bots, Seiko Chan and Murata Boy shared the stage with a new creation from the company, a self balancing machine that can help those who have difficulty walking or carrying heavy loads.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has issued warnings to 20 online retailers selling illegal mobile phone jammers, GPS jammers, Wi-Fi jammers and other signal jamming devices, the agency said Wednesday.
Phil Schiller, Apple's Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, announces the iPhone 4S at Apple headquarters on Tuesday.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The CTIA mobile trade group is asking a federal court to stop San Francisco from making cell-phone retailers post warnings about radiation dangers from phones, just a week before an annual trade show that CTIA moved out of the city because of the law...
New York City is expanding the use of its citywide wireless network to more than a million devices as it tries to cut costs and expand the range of services available to residents, the city's CIO said on Wednesday.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCCapacity PlannerACT
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT