Microsoft has improved the tools it provides for webmasters to track their sites' visibility on Bing search engine results, so that they can make any necessary adjustments to improve how Bing crawls their content and ranks their pages.
Oracle's decision in March <a href="http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/380743/oracle_stops_developing_software_intel_itanium_chips/">to stop developing software</a> for Intel's Itanium chips is in violation of "legally-binding commitments" Oracle ...
Sony hopes to bring 3D to the masses with a low-cost PlayStation-branded television it announced at E3 in Los Angeles.
Police in Greece have arrested an 18-year-old Athens man on suspicion of hacking into the Interpol website and other government sites in the U.S. and France.
Representatives of the music industry attacked ISPs on Wednesday at the World Copyright Summit in Brussels.
The options for cloud and SaaS (software as a service) data integration grew larger on Wednesday with the announcement of Talend Cloud, a new product from open-source vendor Talend.
China will be a key market as Finland-based Rovio continues to build on the phenomenal success of Angry Birds, while starting work on new games and a cookbook, Rovio's Peter Vesterbacka said in speech at the Open Mobile Summit conference in London o...
Europe-wide rules covering online sales came a step closer as the European Parliament backed plans for a new contract law on Wednesday.
Shipments of inexpensive tablets from little-known vendors are growing as customers avoid the price of premium tablets such as Apple's iPad, DisplaySearch said in research released on Tuesday.
YouTube has introduced a new channel in India that offers blockbuster Indian movies for free to viewers, and landed Intel as a major sponsor.
Microsoft has placed quarter-page notifications in two Russian newspapers, a legal formality required as part of its ongoing lawsuit in the U.S. against operators of Rustock, a defunct botnet used to send prolific amounts of pharmaceutical spam.
Apple plans to build a new campus with a circular building that looks a spaceship, big enough to house 12,000 employees. The campus, near Apple's existing headquarters in Cupertino, California, will generate its own energy.
Google is redirecting visitors to its Kazakhstan site, google.kz, to a page in Kazakh at google.com, after the country's government warned it would begin enforcing a nine-month-old rule requiring .kz domain names to point to servers in the country
Twitter rolled out an automatic link shortening feature on Tuesday that enables users to paste long URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) directly into messages sent through its microblogging website, without worrying that the message will exceed the serv...
Intel said on Wednesday it is investigating a fire at the company's manufacturing facilities in Chandler, Arizona, that left 13 people injured.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT