The U.S. Department of Justice has asked Google for more information on its proposed acquisition of display advertising optimization firm, Admeld, Google said on Wednesday.
Almost anyone can snoop the secure data traffic of unpatched iPhones and iPads using a recently-revised tool, a researcher said today as he urged owners to apply Apple's latest iOS fix.
It's been a rough time of late for global business travelers who need to stay in touch.
If you get an e-mail message telling you a hotel has erroneously charged your credit card account, be careful. The odds are that it's part of a new spam campaign that could infect your computer.
A just-published standard for using the "white spaces" between TV channels could offer as much as 22M bps (bits per second) over distances as great as 100 kilometers (62 miles).
The hacking group LulzSec may have just lost its mouthpiece.
Where are the users? That's what popular websites including Yahoo, Google and Facebook are asking the Internet engineering community when they are questioned about their long-range plans to deploy IPv6.
After weeks of explosive growth, the Google+ social networking site saw its traffic and usage drop last week, according to Hitwise.
Google yesterday updated Chrome to work better in Apple's Lion, adding support for the operating system's default two-fingered page-swiping gesture.
The success Apple has had with its MacBook Air refresh will likely lead the company to completely redesign its MacBook Pro line in favor of a thinner and lighter form factor.
The former CTO of NASA and co-founder of OpenStack on Wednesday unveiled a new appliance designed to make it easy for enterprises to build private clouds.
A group of 29 US universities has banded together in an effort to accelerate ultra-high-speed broadband deployment to their campuses and surrounding communities, organiSers announced on Wednesday.
Software that lets drivers unlock car doors and even start their vehicles using a mobile phone could let car thieves do the very same things, according to computer security researchers at iSec Partners.
U.K. police said Wednesday they are questioning two more teenage Anonymous suspects, one of whom they identified as "Topiary," who is a spokesman for the group. Topiary's may be the most significant arrest of any Anonymous suspect so far.
CA Technologies has updated a number of its programs to make their users more ready to run some operations in a cloud environment, the company announced Wednesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCJunior Support OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia