HP this week said it has expanded a trade-in program for customers looking to swap out Cisco switches for HP gear.
A new Android Trojan is capable of recording phone conversations, according to a CA security researcher.
Soon it will be practicable to take someone's photo on a smartphone and within minutes know their Social Security number and a range of other private data like their personal interests, sexual preference and credit status, researchers will tell the B...
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Symantec today announced its next-generation email and content archiving software, Enterprise Vault 10, which now purports to automatically classify email content and metadata and assign the appropriate archiving and retention policy to it.
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
Apple has sensationally won a federal court decision that prevents Samsung's latest Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit is resolved.
Apple's Safari last month posted its biggest increase ever in usage share, beating perennial champion Chrome in the gain game, Web metrics vendor Net Applications said today.
Twitter confirmed today that it has raised a "significant round of funding" that executives hope to use to expand the site's reach.
Apple last week patched a security certificate flaw in iOS that could let hackers with a 'privileged network position' crack an encrypted session and capture data, without the enduser realizing anything is wrong.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC