Infosys, India's second largest outsourcer, is offering business platforms on a subscription model from the cloud, as part of its strategy to focus on intellectual property to boost revenue, the company's new CEO and managing director said.
The community section of Nokia's <a href="http://www.developer.nokia.com/">developer site </a>was hacked, and some member's e-mail addresses have been accessed, the mobile phone maker said.
Keeping pace with its rivals in the VDI (virtual desktop interface) market, VMware has updated its desktop virtualization software so that users can now personalize their desktops and stream them over WANs (wide area networks), the company said Monda...
VMware CEO Paul Maritz urged customers to think beyond the desktop computer. It is a dead metaphor, he insisted, one ill-suited for today's workforce.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
Cisco Monday announced that it has acquired privately held Versly, a maker of collaboration software for Microsoft Office applications.
The start of the trial in Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java copyright and patent violations in the Android mobile OS could be delayed, according to a judge's ruling issued Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cal...
Three weeks after launching a bug bounty program that pays Web hackers cash for finding flaws with its website, Facebook said it has paid out more than $US40,000 in rewards.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should take swift action to rule against the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) District's recent decision to shut down mobile phone service during a planned protest, several digital rights groups said Monday.
The challenge to port Google's Android OS to Hewlett-Packard's now-defunct TouchPad has been met, with a developer demonstrating an alpha version of the OS working on the tablet.
The price of DDR3 memory used in laptops, desktops and servers will drop over the next two months as memory companies try to clear out excess inventory in a slowing PC market, IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
Facebook has decided to shut down its Deals feature after testing it for several months with big name brands like Gap, Starbucks, Macy's, JCPenney and American Eagle Outfitters.
Due to its ongoing legal battle with Apple, Samsung Electronics decided to delay the launch of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia following a hearing on Monday in the Federal Court of Australia, the company said in a statement.
Name: Ron Gill
Economic problems in the U.S. are likely to lead to cuts in IT budgets, of up to 10 percent in some cases, according to a report released Monday by Offshore Insights, a research and advisory firm in Pune, India.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC