More than 100 U.S. mayors have expressed support for AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile rival T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Wednesday.
Free software advocates have criticized what they call the British government's promotion of proprietary software.
The hacking group Anonymous is allegedly threatening to "destroy" Facebook on Nov. 5, accusing the social networking site of spying on users, cooperating with authoritarian governments and abusing people's privacy.
LG Electronics has introduced a laptop with a screen that it says allows multiple people to watch from wide angles without any loss in image quality.
China's largest search engine Baidu has pulled back from the country's Twitter-like services market after the company said it would shutdown its own microblogging website.
A July cyberattack on Booz Allen Hamilton will not materially harm the company's bottom line, its CEO said Tuesday.
In anticipation of the fall release of iCloud, Apple this week set icloud.com live for developers. iCloud represents a revamped version of Apple's existing Mail, Contacts, and Calendar, and integrates the document sharing features of iWork.com.
The Apple Mac is steadily grabbing market share, but Windows-based systems continue to dominate the worldwide personal computer market, according to a new Gartner study.
Enterprises planning a Windows OS migration are at a bit of a crossroads. There's a lot to consider.
We knew it was going to happen, but Nokia's finally made it official: the company is killing off Symbian in North America. Nokia president Chris Weber revealed the (soon) death to AllThingD's Ina Fried on Tuesday.
With the IM+ multi-messenger app for Android, you can talk with all of your contacts in one place. Currently IM+ supports AIM, Facebook chat, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, MySpace, Skype, VKontakte, Yahoo, and Yandex IM.
While data breaches by hackers get headlines, another form of data leakage can be very damaging to a company's bottom line, too. Most notably, that is sensitive data lost on the USB memory sticks.
Some popular apps store sensitive data such as user names and passwords and credit card information in plain text on your phone's memory, making the data an easy target for hackers. A Chicago-based mobile forensics company called viaForensics recentl...
Since the beginning of 2010, a whopping 200,000 BitTorrent users have been sued in mass file-sharing lawsuits by copyright trolls, according to TorrentFreak.
Skytap, a provider of cloud automation software, this week unveiled orchestration and configuration products designed to enable enterprises to easily create virtual environments in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC