More TouchPads are on the way but HP is not resurrecting the TouchPad.
A 43-year-old former Akamai employee has pleaded guilty to espionage charges after offering to hand over confidential information about the Web acceleration company to an agent posing as an Israeli consular official in Boston.
While VMware had no shortage of new and updated products to debut at its VMworld conference, being held this week in Las Vegas, many VMware partners and competitors introduced their own offerings at the show as well.
Oracle is accusing Hewlett-Packard of fraud in connection with the companies' settlement agreement over the hiring of former HP CEO Mark Hurd, and wants the pact dissolved, according to a court filing Tuesday.
Cisco Systems and NEC will jointly sell LTE networks to carriers under a deal announced on Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard said it will manufacture more TouchPads in response to "stunning" demand following the company's decision to discontinue the tablets.
A Dutch company that issues digital certificates used to authenticate websites said late Tuesday that several dozen other websites in addition to Google have been affected by a security breach.
US authorities met with European officials on behalf of Oracle with regard to its $US7.4 billion acquisition of Sun Microsystems, according to a US diplomatic cable recently released by activist group Wikileaks.
New Relic is taking its Web application performance service to Java apps running on Heroku's platform.
Intel has formed a subsidiary charged with growing the company's business relationship with the U.S. government, with the new organization's initial focus on high-performance computing, the company said.
Just one day after Dell announced its first infrastructure-as-a-service offering, the company is jumping deeper into the cloud. Dell will offer a family of hosted software applications for small and midsized businesses, through partnerships with Sale...
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Samsung plans to make phones running VMware's mobile hypervisor technology and enterprises may be able to better manage those phones with new software from VMware, the virtualization company is announcing on Tuesday.
Google said late Sunday that an attack mounted against its Gmail service targeted users primarily located in Iran, although the company has taken steps to block further interception attempts.
Samsung Electronics has introduced three new smartphones based on its own operating system Bada, including the new flagship model Wave 3, which includes a software client for the company's new messaging service ChatOn, Samsung said on Tuesday.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW