The Procter & Gamble vice president answers questions about training on the cheap and giving input to a nontechnical boss.
Panasonic took a bunch of media folk to the grounds of Ben Hur in Homebush. Besides corporate seating, attendees got a backstage tour to witness all the efforts that went into producing the theatrical spectacular. Panasonic also showed off its latest...
If Barnes & Noble is bringing colour to the Nook e-reader, the company itself spilled the beans. Rumors of a 7-inch Android tablet dubbed Nook Color surfaced last week, and this weekend the device was spotted in the wild. Sort of.
Being online is making Americans feel more connected but they're actually seeing friends face-to-face less often.
The notion that distance doesn't matter when it comes to cloud computing is a misguided one according to new research from Forrester. Ignoring geographic issues may be "perilous" for corporate customers warned the company in a new report, Infrastruct...
The forward march of virtualisation seems to have been unstoppable but new research appears to suggest that take-up could be slowing down.
Enterprises now in the midst of migrating to Windows 7 are unlikely to repeat that same work in just two years with Windows 8, an analyst said today.
A new Firefox add-on lets "pretty much anyone" scan a Wi-Fi network and hijack others' access to Facebook, Twitter and a host of other services, a security researcher warned today.
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out...
I hate to blame the victim, but people who inadvertently gave up personal data to Google's Street View cameras were really asking for trouble.
The most interesting cloud computing I saw this week was the announcement that the General Services Administration (GSA) has awarded 11 companies the opportunity to participate in the apps.gov portal, offering IaaS services.
Private sector CIOs appear to be optimistic that the UK government's comprehensive spending review will not have a knock-on effect in their own patch.
The arrival of a giant Gingerbread man statue on Google’s Mountain View campus signals that the next version of the Android operating system is probably just around the corner.
News leaked that Windows 8 is projected for some time in 2012, but the majority of the headlines out there have it backwards. It is being framed as some sort of unexpected revelation that the next OS will arrive so soon, but the fact is that the OS s...
Sprint Nextel will sell the Samsung Galaxy Tab touchscreen tablet for $399.99 with a two-year service contract, starting Nov. 14, the carrier announced Monday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- With chip fabs gone, IBM's hardware future will be in high-end design
- Ask Watson or Siri: Artificial intelligence is as elusive as ever
- IBM's Rometty defends bumpy financial ride as company shifts strategy
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- IBM earnings slump as company shifts to cloud, mobile and analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW