A handshake, but no shaky hand: Panasonic executives shook hands on a deal to broadcast the 2012 Olympics live in 3D, and unveiled the company's HDC-Z10000 3D video camera with image stabilization in a news conference ahead of the Internationale Funk...
Mobile software vendor Openwave Systems filed a complaint against Apple and Research In Motion at the U.S. International Trade Commission on Wednesday, saying the companies violated its patents and asking the agency to block importation of their prod...
Sony's Android Honeycomb-based single and dual-screen tablets will be called Tablet S and Tablet P, and cost from €479 (US$690) and €599, the company said on Wednesday at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Chrome browser users will be able to access Gmail when they're not connected to the Internet starting Wednesday and will gain similar offline capabilities for Docs and Calendar in the coming week, the company announced on Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit to block AT&T from acquiring mobile competitor T-Mobile USA, with the agency saying the US$39 billion deal would significantly reduce competition, jack up prices and stifle innovation.
Expanding its portfolio of analytic software for state and local governments, IBM is in the process of acquiring security analytics software provider i2, the companies announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Salesforce.com is joining forces with Dun & Bradstreet on Data.com, a cloud-based storehouse of company and customer contact information for use in CRM (customer relationship management) systems, the companies said Wednesday.
AT&T will return 5,000 outsourced call-center jobs to the U.S. if regulators approve its proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA, the company said Wednesday.
Secunia, a Danish security company that makes two tools that ensure applications have up-to-date patches, released a product on Wednesday that can deploy non-Microsoft patches using that company's widely used patching tool.
U.S. federal agencies are investigating whether Oracle violated federal anti-bribery laws in dealings abroad, The Wall Street Journal <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903352704576540841634820096.html?mod=djemalertNEWS">reported ...
Environmental groups in China criticized Apple on Wednesday, alleging that it is employing suppliers that are damaging the environment and threatening the lives of residents. Apple, however, maintains the company has been vigilant in ensuring all its...
Apple did not have a global security team, including in China, until March, 2008, when it hired employees from drug company Pfizer, to counter rampant counterfeiting of its products in China, according to a <a href="http://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/09...
IBM is shattering world tech records again, this time the company's researchers have built the largest ever storage system setup. Coming in at 120-petbytes (120 million gigabytes), the ludicrous data storage rig is made up of 200,000 conventional har...
Companies that have as many as 400 servers, including machines running internally as well as in public clouds, can start using a hosted management tool from ScaleXtreme, starting Tuesday.
Salesforce.com is placing HTML5 at the forefront of its mobile strategy with an upcoming product, Touch.Salesforce.com, that will automatically render its applications on touch-enabled devices like Apple's iPad, the company plans to announce Wednesda...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW