A Finnish penetration testing company has released a free tool it says can detect all variants of five major families of malicious software that steal online banking credentials.
India's telecom regulator said on Monday that new legislation to filter telemarketers will come into force finally on Sept. 27, after a number of postponements.
A Turkish hacking group managed to tamper with Internet addressing records over the weekend, redirecting dozens of websites belonging to companies including Microsoft, UPS and Vodafone to a different web pages controlled by the hackers.
Sony announced Monday it will sell a large power pack to run home appliances when the electricity goes out.
Apple could build in USB 3.0 support in its future Macs to go alongside the high-speed Thunderbolt connection technology.
PC World is running its 2011 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility last month wasn't just about the patents. The Mountain View, Calif. company is interested in the hardware business, too.
Barnes & Noble's Nook Color e-reader has proven to be a favorite among consumers and critics alike. With its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen and Android 2.1 operating system, it blurs the boundaries between e-reader and tablet. In fact, with a few simp...
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
It seems the only way to beat Apple in the tablet market these days is to knock down your prices to the point of unprofitability.
One-in-six Macs now runs Apple's latest operating system, a Web metrics company said Thursday.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today issued a somewhat unusual bulletin warning the security community about the planned activities of hacking collective Anonymous over the next few months.
Now you see it, now you don't: Samsung Electronics erased all traces of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its exhibition stand at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin on Saturday, just two days after launching the tablet there.
More and more, WebOS seems like an operating system that not even its own mother could love.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia