Hewlett-Packard has updated its dependency mapping software to help customers figure out which departments are using which systems and applications, to enable chargeback programs and other management tasks.
Between my Android tablet and my Android phone, I've been creating a lot more content on the go than I may ever have expected to. Between pictures and notes captured on my Thunderbolt, and the occasional article hammered out on my Iconia, There's pre...
People who make, buy and sell flash storage could detect counterfeit products based on the unique "fingerprints" of the chips, using techniques being developed by university researchers.
The agency that runs the commuter trains that rumble beneath San Francisco each day hit the panic button Thursday night, cutting off mobile-phone service to hundreds of thousands of commuters in an effort to thwart a protest that was expected to snar...
Sprint has decided not to offer a WiMax version of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the company said Friday.
A lot of the software written for Google's Android mobile phones falls short when it comes to user privacy and security.
Lenovo this week announced a 14-inch mobile monitor that works by plugging it into a laptop's USB port.
U.S. stock markets edged up for the day Friday afternoon, but fears of an economic slowdown and concerns about the debt crisis in Europe caused technology stocks to seesaw wildly along with shares of companies in other sectors this week.
The U.S. government will work to develop an "unrivaled" cybersecurity workforce and broaden the nation's pool of skilled cyberworkers under a draft cybersecurity education plan released Friday by a U.S. agency.
Might solar energy provide the power needed to send cars up a space elevator? Could you build one fat elevator and split it into two? Can as many as six cars travel up and down a space elevator?
Advanced Micro Devices is looking at the costs of software licensing and taxes<strong> </strong>as it aims to reduce the number of data centers worldwide, company officials said this week.
Samsung will head to court on Aug. 25 to defend its right to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe, following a preliminary injunction Apple obtained earlier this week at a court in Düsseldorf.
Scrambling to deter future violent rioting, the U.K. government is considering shutting down social networks such as Twitter and Facebook during civil disturbances, but the heavy-handed proposal is already drawing criticism.
Altaro Software has started shipping Hyper-V Backup, a product designed to make it easier for small and medium-size companies to protect the data on their virtual servers.
Acer on Friday started shipping a US$329 Iconia Tab A100 tablet, which the company says is the first tablet with a 7-inch screen to run Android 3.2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCHelpdesk (Level 1 Support)QLD