Microsoft's long and steady decline in browser market share continued in July, but there is one bright spot for Redmond: Among Windows 7 PC owners, Internet Explorer is gaining, albeit only slightly.
It's a new month, which means that another research firm has released data showing us that Android and the iPhone are pretty popular.
Apple’s iPhone 5 has been the subject of scads of rumours, with some focused on a bigger screen, others on fewer buttons and still others on facial recognition. But the one thing all the rumourmongers seemed to agree on of late was that the next gre...
CumuLogic is releasing a beta version of software that lets enterprises build a private platform-as-a-service cloud for running Java applications.
IDC dropped its growth forecast for yearly processor shipments worldwide due to a slowdown in consumer laptop sales in mature markets such as the US and Europe.
HP this week said it has expanded a trade-in program for customers looking to swap out Cisco switches for HP gear.
A new Android Trojan is capable of recording phone conversations, according to a CA security researcher.
Soon it will be practicable to take someone's photo on a smartphone and within minutes know their Social Security number and a range of other private data like their personal interests, sexual preference and credit status, researchers will tell the B...
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
Spot shortages of the MacBook Air show that demand for Apple's recently-revamped notebook is off to a strong start, a Wall Street analyst said today.
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Symantec today announced its next-generation email and content archiving software, Enterprise Vault 10, which now purports to automatically classify email content and metadata and assign the appropriate archiving and retention policy to it.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA