In the first integration between the Google+ social networking site and the Blogger blog publishing platform, users will be able to replace their Blogger profiles with their Google+ profiles, the company announced on Monday.
With hackers increasingly setting their sights on small businesses, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said Monday it will provide an online tool to help those businesses develop a cybersecurity strategy.
Over the weekend I wrote an article titled "What If Steve Jobs Is Right?" As the title implies, the post was a hypothetical look at the possibility that Steve Jobs' assertion that Android is a "stolen product" is true.
As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
Steve Jobs was a brilliant-but-belligerent eccentric who transformed seven different industries, his biographer said in an interview that aired Sunday night on 60 Minutes.
Apple has quietly upgraded the processor, hard disk and graphics capabilities of the MacBook Pro range.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission members voted unanimously to approve an agreement that settles a privacy-violation complaint the agency leveled against Google over the company's Buzz microblogging and social networking service.
Microsoft's official YouTube channel was hijacked on Saturday and all videos hosted on it were temporarily removed. The hacker replaced them with others claiming that Microsoft is holding a contest.
The moment of truth has come for Nokia: the company is expected to launch its first phones based on Microsoft's Windows Phone OS Wednesday at Nokia World in London. CEO Stephen Elop will have to convince consumers, operators, developers and retailers...
Even if your company website is secured with the latest software patches and has been tested by ethical hackers, it doesn't mean the scammers will stay away.
Oracle is buying RightNow Technologies for about US$1.5 billion in order to boost its recently announced Public Cloud with customer-service software, the companies announced Monday. The deal is expected to close late this year or in early 2012.
After <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9220501/Oracle_does_about_face_on_NoSQL">announcing the technology</a> at its OpenWorld conference last month, Oracle has launched its much anticipated NoSQL database.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is readying the next update of its mobile operating system as a company subsidiary launched a new fund to support app development for the OS.
Sony's 10.1in Android tablet -- simply called the Tablet S -- will go on sale in Australia tomorrow starting at $579, the company announced today.
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
- Microsoft's Cortana is headed to the Android lock screen
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSolution Lead/ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD