Lenovo reported strong earnings for the quarter ended June 30, with the company's net profits nearly doubling year-over-year.
IBM has created prototype chips that could mimic brain-like functionality, which the company said is an "unprecedented" step forward in creating intelligent computers that collect, process and understand data quickly.
More enterprises will shift data into the Cloud as the service becomes more secure and physical data continues to be compromised, according to Google Apps US director of security, Eran Feigenbaum.
Spam - particularly the kind with malicious attachments - is exploding, reaching a two-year high overall, which includes the spike last fall just before the SpamIt operation folded its doors, a security firm says.
Zynga has been sued in a federal district court in Delaware for allegedly infringing on two patents obtained in the 1990's by Agincourt Gaming.
Chances are Microsoft will not retaliate against Google's 12.5 billion purchase of Motorola by acquiring a phone maker of its own, say industry analysts, mainly because of the company's rich history developing and licensing software and building an e...
Mozilla has more than a thousand changes under the hood of the latest version of Firefox, but only few provide worthwhile reasons for upgrading to the newest release of the browser.
Dropbox cloud was a haven for data thieves, researchers say, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities
Files entrusted to cloud-storage provider Dropbox were susceptible to unauthorized access via three attacks devised by security researchers, but the provider has since closed the vulnerabilities.
The mythical "year of the Linux desktop" still hasn't come, and may never, but on the 20th anniversary of Linux the free operating system's proponents threw a party to celebrate its success and scoff at past attacks launched by Microsoft, its biggest...
The man who claimed to have attached a bomb collar to an Australian high school student two weeks ago thought it would be a good idea to leave a ransom note on a USB stick looped around her neck. What he probably didn't realize is that he also left h...
Firefox users may have experienced problems accessing JPMorgan Chase's website chase.com today when the bank experienced problems with an outdated security certificate.
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
Google has been pushing hard to work its way into the enterprise, but it remains to be seen whether that effort will be aided by this week's acquisition of Motorola Mobility, analysts say.
Mozilla's decision to strip the version number from Firefox's "About" dialog box has been greeted by a nearly unanimous thumbs down, according to a lengthy, and at times heated, debate on a company discussion list.
More reports suggest the iPhone 5 will launch in October, with preorders beginning September 30. Backing up a report from TiPB last week, 9 to 5 Mac claims it has independently confirmed Friday, October 7, as the launch date of the iPhone 5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Why you'll never buy a 3D printer
- Vizio P65-C1 display review: Dolby Vision HDR and an Android remote control
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW