French operator Orange has expanded its cloud computing portfolio with Flexible SSL, a remote access service that allows users to connect with enterprise resources securely, it said on Monday.
Less than a year after it acquired popular Indian shopping deals site SoSasta.com, Groupon is changing the name of the site to Crazeal.com, and plans to focus on deals from premium merchants in each category.
Toshiba announced a new home media server with five terabytes of storage on Monday: It has enough capacity to store 15 days of digital TV broadcasts from six channels.
Jack Ma, chairman and CEO of Alibaba Group, said on Friday at an event at Stanford University that he was interested in acquiring Yahoo, according to reports, making this the first public overture by the Chinese company which is about 40 percent owne...
Smartphones and tablets are demanding more computing power, and chip company Adapteva hopes to bring server-type performance to the devices with a chip it is announcing on Monday.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison unveiled the Exalytics Intelligence Machine, the latest member of the company's products that combine software and hardware, during a keynote address at the OpenWorld conference on Sunday in San Francisco.
Oracle is apparently adding two more members to its family of systems that combine hardware and software, including one that targets 'Big Data' and another with in-memory computing capabilities.
Something has gone terribly wrong on the plant floor at ACME Specialty Chemical International Inc.
Oracle may unveil its own platform-as-a-service offering next week, setting it in competition with Microsoft's Azure, Salesforce's Heroku and many other smaller services, analysts said.
Hitachi-LG Data Storage has agreed to plead guilty in connection with rigging bids and fixing prices for sales of optical disc drives and will pay a US$21.1 million fine, the U.S. Department of Justice said on Friday.
Speculation has been <a href="http://maxschireson.com/2011/09/29/oracle-does-nosql/">running rampant</a> that Oracle may introduce its own NoSQL database at the OpenWorld conference, <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/oracle-openworlds-...
Verizon Communications has filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, the company said Friday.
The ODF 1.2 specification, which aims to perfect the spreadsheet workflow, has been approved by the members of the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).
For more than two years, the U.S. mobile industry has warned of an upcoming spectrum shortage, but two analysts at Citigroup don't buy it.
A North Carolina ISP has filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules, with the ISP arguing the regulations aren't strong enough for wireless and mobile broadband providers like itself.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW