SAP says Oracle's $1.3 billion judgment in the TomorrowNow case is enough.
Improper payments helped the company make up to $48 million in profit, according to U.S. authorities
Apple fans have enjoyed a false sense of security, but Apple platforms and devices are increasingly a ripe target for attack.
CIO worked with Antenna platform to write apps for multiple devices
With Android, Ubuntu, and ARM set to shine, 2011 promises to be a banner year for open-source software.
A Michigan man who checked his wife's e-mail for signs of infidelity is being prosecuted under a statute aimed at hackers.
A Mozilla database was exposed to the Internet, the Mozilla Foundation disclosed
There was an accidental data leak in a Microsoft's cloud services and we can expect more in the future
The Multimedia Patent Trust wants royalties every time Apple sells an iPhone
Motorola will integrate media streaming on its Android-based smartphones
InSite expands Dell's reach into the medical IT services market
ith a 65% share of the SAN market, the company is in an enviable position to jump on next-generation data center opportunities
As we close out 2010 and welcome 2011 it is clear we're at an interesting juncture in IT, with new opportunities stretching out before us. The key will be what we make of the opportunities and how we position our efforts to capitalize on them.
The 802.11n standard was ratified in 2009 and WiFi really took off in 2010, with support showing up in an array of consumer electronic devices. Unfortunately security related issues escalated right along with growing acceptance. Here’s a look back a...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Gear VR to be trialled on Qantas flights
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (2015 model)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.