In a decision that has implications for online locker services, a federal judge in New York gave on Monday a partial victory to MP3tunes, a company that runs an online music storage service.
Microsoft said on Tuesday it will work with a Chinese operating system developer to create cloud computing products for the country's market, a move that could help the U.S. company sell to China's government agencies.
The lucky people who managed to buy a US$99 TouchPad before they sold out just got luckier: A group of developers is working on a way to load Android onto the tablets.
Apple's next iPad will be faster and more power-efficient thanks to its new, quad-core A6 processor, but the new tablet may not be ready to ship until next June, an industry analyst said Monday.
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
Fruit, nut and vegetable grower Woolf Enterprises is suing Ross Systems over allegedly broken promises and misrepresentations made by the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor, in just the latest instance of such a dispute to hit the cou...
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
Business continues as usual for Hewlett-Packard's PC unit, which will continue to support and sell products as the company explores options to spin off or sell the Personal Systems Group, HP said on Monday.
Ukraine's security service SBU said Monday it had arrested four people for allegedly creating fake payment cards with stolen information in an operation estimated to have caused US$20 million in damages.
Alcatel-Lucent has introduced a set of services to proactively analyze performance in fixed networks, identify potential problems and take action to minimize their impact, the company said on Monday.
As part of its Converged Storage portfolio, Hewlett-Packard (HP) today announced new federated storage software, Peer Motion, which enables admins to transparently move application workloads between disk systems in virtualized and cloud computing env...
Microsoft is incorporating a software stack in its upcoming Windows 8 OS to natively support devices based on the USB 3.0 interconnect, which is in a battle for adoption with Intel's Thunderbolt.
It shouldn't come as a shock that iOS 5 beta 6 has succumbed to jailbreaking. But unlike the usual speedy jailbreak action we're used to seeing (i.e. jailbreaks discovered within 24 hours), this one took nearly three days to figure out, which is a pr...
HP's ill-fated TouchPad may be a hot commodity now that it's being offered at fire-sale prices, but those lucky enough to get their hands on one could soon find themselves with more choices than they ever imagined.
Were you one of the lucky Australian consumers to get your hands on HP's TouchPad tablet for $98 yesterday?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW