Advanced Micro Devices on Monday announced a FirePro graphics processor for businesses that can deliver Windows desktop sessions to remote client PCs through support for Microsoft's desktop virtualization technology.
The hacking collective Anonymous released personal data on Sunday belonging to more than 2,000 public transport customers in the San Francisco area in retaliation for the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system's shutdown of mobile phone service on Thu...
Nokia plans on launching Windows Phone 7 handsets through China's largest mobile phone carrier as the handset maker tries to fend off competition from Android devices and Apple's iPhone.
Taiwanese chipset vendor MediaTek has developed a handset for use on China's upcoming fourth-generation (4G) mobile technology known as LTE TDD, according to a company spokeswoman.
New software from Xsigo Systems is designed to link all the servers in a data center virtually, allowing IT managers to reconfigure virtual machines and other resources without carrying out traditional networking tasks.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its dependency mapping software to help customers figure out which departments are using which systems and applications, to enable chargeback programs and other management tasks.
Between my Android tablet and my Android phone, I've been creating a lot more content on the go than I may ever have expected to. Between pictures and notes captured on my Thunderbolt, and the occasional article hammered out on my Iconia, There's pre...
People who make, buy and sell flash storage could detect counterfeit products based on the unique "fingerprints" of the chips, using techniques being developed by university researchers.
The agency that runs the commuter trains that rumble beneath San Francisco each day hit the panic button Thursday night, cutting off mobile-phone service to hundreds of thousands of commuters in an effort to thwart a protest that was expected to snar...
Sprint has decided not to offer a WiMax version of the BlackBerry PlayBook, the company said Friday.
A lot of the software written for Google's Android mobile phones falls short when it comes to user privacy and security.
Lenovo this week announced a 14-inch mobile monitor that works by plugging it into a laptop's USB port.
U.S. stock markets edged up for the day Friday afternoon, but fears of an economic slowdown and concerns about the debt crisis in Europe caused technology stocks to seesaw wildly along with shares of companies in other sectors this week.
The U.S. government will work to develop an "unrivaled" cybersecurity workforce and broaden the nation's pool of skilled cyberworkers under a draft cybersecurity education plan released Friday by a U.S. agency.
Might solar energy provide the power needed to send cars up a space elevator? Could you build one fat elevator and split it into two? Can as many as six cars travel up and down a space elevator?
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- Microsoft has been conning Windows users for two months
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
- Twitter introduces 4 big changes that will make tweets much easier to send and read
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW