Since Google Docs officially went out of beta on July 7, 2009, the Web-based office application suite has steadily gone through a series of changes and tweaks.
GPS vendors have not complied with a 2008 Department of Defense recommendation that called for much better filtering of signals from adjacent spectrum bands, mobile startup LightSquared told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday.
Epicor is being sued by one of its customers over an ERP (enterprise resource planning) project that allegedly racked up five times its expected implementation costs, in the latest dispute of this type to become public.
Dell has announced the ultrathin Vostro V131 laptop, which will come an optional LTE card for 4G mobile broadband connectivity.
A proposal to overhaul U.S. subsidies and shift money to broadband deployment needs backing from lawmakers, supporters said in a letter to congressional leaders Thursday.
In what the company describes as a premium service, Hewlett-Packard is offering to help the world's largest organizations impose some discipline on how they manage their multitude of IT service contracts.
Tablet users may need more storage capacity in the future, and Samsung Semiconductor on Thursday announced it is now making its fastest solid-state drives for tablets and laptops with capacity of up to 512GB.
A company that makes a security product designed to thwart problems such as comment spam has added new security and customization features for website owners.
Mobile phone sales floundered during the second quarter, in the wake of the earthquake in Japan. But smartphone sales continued to grow, as Android extended its lead in the operating system race, according to market research company Gartner.
HTC has invested in Beats Electronics, a U.S. headphones company rap artist Dr. Dre helped found, as part of a move to improve the audio on the Taiwanese smartphone maker's devices.
HP has today announced that it has cut the pricing of its TouchPad tablet, just four days before its official launch in Australia.
Developers and enterprise IT shops will soon have another option for PaaS (platform as a service) in the form of CloudSwing, an upcoming offering from OpenLogic that builds on its core business of providing technical support for open-source software....
Major smartphone manufacturer HTC has made a 'strategic investment' in the Beats By Dr. Dre audio company -- partly responsible for celebrity-endorsed headphone and audio products like the Beats by Dr. Dre, PowerBeats, JustBeats by Justin Bieber, and...
Intel will invest $US300 million in companies that develop new technologies for Ultrabooks, a class of thin and light laptops promoted as an alternative to tablet PCs.
Verizon Wireless will introduce a new version of its VCast Apps store to developers at its Verizon Developer Conference in September, improving the experience for both app creators and consumers, an executive said Wednesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW