The European Commission is preparing a major reform of the E.U. Data Protection Directive, which will focus on how foreign companies handle European consumer data.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
The lab credited with discovering the Duqu malware has built an open-source toolkit that administrators can use to see whether their networks are infected.
The Mali-T658 graphics processor announced by ARM on Wednesday can be equipped with up to eight cores to help it deliver ten times the graphics performance of the company's existing GPU.
Research In Motion <a href="http://twitter.com/blackberry/status/134369333106319360">said</a> on Wednesday that it was investigating reports from some users who were experiencing delays.
A little birdie (The Verge) revealed earlier today that HP's new CEO Meg Whitman had scheduled an all-hands meeting for the WebOS crew. The news sparked speculation that HP had perhaps found a suitor for the mobile platform, but those predictions tur...
It may be the end of the line for Adobe's mobile Flash Player, but the question now is will anyone care if and when it's gone?
After years of recriminations and conspiracy theories, a lengthy saga has finally come to an end--and I'm not talking about Lost or One Life to Live. Adobe on Wednesday announced that it would no longer develop Flash for mobile platforms.
Telstra today announced it will sell Apple's iPad 2 tablet on two year contract plans from Tuesday 15 November.
The U.S. online retail market looks solid as the busy holiday shopping season gets under way, although economic uncertainty remains, according to a study from comScore.
Oracle has updated its Unix-based operating system Solaris, adding some features that would make the OS more suitable for running cloud deployments, as well as integrating it more tightly with other Oracle products, the company announced Wednesday.
Honda unveiled an updated Asimo robot with a number of advancements including what the company call autonomous behavior control technology
Cisco Systems has completed most of a major restructuring that began early this year, and on Wednesday posted revenue and profit for its fiscal first quarter that exceeded analysts' expectations.
Many U.S. cable providers will offer broadband service for US$9.95 a month and an e-recycler will offer $150 PCs and laptops to low-income families in an effort to bring the benefits of broadband to more people across the country.
Researchers from security vendor Trusteer have come across a professional calling service that caters to cybercriminals. The business offers to extract sensitive information needed for bank fraud and identity theft from individuals.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW