The Indian government has established a committee to identify technology and potential investors that could set up India's first two commercial semiconductor wafer fabs, the country’s Ministry of Communications and Information Technology said.
Sony is delaying the launch of its 3D Handycam video camera by roughly a month due to difficulty securing parts following the March 11 earthquake in Japan.
Because of its association with the BlackBerry brand, Research in Motion's BlackBerry PlayBook will appeal to businesspeople, but on arrival it lacks many corporate must-haves, such as email and 3G wireless data. In fact, it feels like it was rushed ...
You may not think you've got much in common with an investigative journalist or an academic medical researcher. But if you're trying to extract useful information from an ever-increasing inflow of data, you'll likely find visualization useful - wheth...
The successful use of phishing emails to breach secure organizations like Oak Ridge National Laboratory and RSA are stark reminders of the serious threat posed by what some experts have dismissed as as a low-tech method of attack.
Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Liebowitz this week singled out Google for not adopting "Do Not Track," the privacy feature that lets consumers opt out of online tracking by Web sites and advertisers.
A pair of researchers have found that Apple iPhones and iPads track users' locations and store the data in an unencrypted file on the devices and on owners' computers.
The BlackBerry PlayBook's hardware earned a seven out of 10 "repairability" score from iFixit, well above the teardown Web site's earlier four out of 10 grade for the iPad 2.
Apple won't start selling the next iPhone until September, sources have told the Reuters news service, adding to the chorus that the company will abandon a four-year practice.
Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
The next version of Canonical's Ubuntu Server, version 11.04, due out April 28, will set the stage for the open-source operating system's greater usage in the enterprise cloud, company officials said.
The judge hearing Oracle's Java patent lawsuit against Google hopes to get the case wrapped up before the end of November, he said Wednesday, but it won't help his cause that the U.S. patent office has agreed to reexamine Oracle's patents in the case...
According to anonymous sources who spoke with Kotaku earlier today, the next Xbox and PlayStation consoles shouldn't be expected until 2014. One insider believes that "both MS and Sony are telegraphing to each other that they're delaying, to milk the...
After a year and a half of availability, Sony has finally pulled the plug on the PSP Go. It's safe to say no one's upset about this. Although excitement for it grew when it was embarrassingly leaked weeks before it was official, that excitement almos...
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC