Rumors of system-wide voice recognition in iOS have been floating around since Apple acquired speech technology companies Siri and Nuance last year.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Dell had strong profit growth in the second fiscal quarter of 2012, although the company's revenue was hurt by a drop in sales of storage and desktop products, the company said.
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
In a strong message to those who incite violence on social networks, a British court sentenced two men to four years in prison for using Facebook to try to organize a riot. It's the sternest punishment yet for abuse of social networks during the U.K....
Intel this week defended its fee-based processor upgrade program, saying it is a way to add incremental performance without having to tear the system apart for a CPU upgrade.
Google is increasing the prominence and quantity of what it calls "sitelinks," which are links to specific sections of a website that it shows for some query results.
Hoping to broaden the input from users, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established two new virtual working spaces for individuals and organizations to develop specifications, the organization announced Tuesday.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.
Twitter has added a native function to its API for attaching images to posts, designed to make it easier for third-party developers to include photos with their applications' messages, or "tweets."
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
Google was praised on Tuesday by the U.K.'s data protection watchdog for strengthening its privacy policies but the agency said the company still needs to improve.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
When Greg Martin [cq] returned home last Wednesday morning after a night of intense rioting in London, his West End apartment had been ransacked.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC