It's a stretch to call 2011 a truly transformative year for enterprise software, given all the old warts that remain, from large-scale IT <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9222864/10_biggest_ERP_software_failures_of_2011">project failur...
Google has acquired more IBM patents, adding more than 200 to approximately 2,000 patents it had previously bought from IBM.
Sprint Nextel has given LightSquared another month to gain FCC approval for its planned 4G network, extending a deal in which LightSquared would use Sprint's Network Vision infrastructure and save an estimated US$13 billion in deployment costs.
At Utah Valley University, 120 computers are now working to decode encrypted passwords revealed by the hack of Stratfor Global Intelligence, one of the most significant data breaches of last year.
-- Name: Craig Johnson
Samsung Electronics has launched the Android-based Galaxy Ace Plus, which has more memory, a faster processor and a slightly larger screen compared to its predecessor, the company said on Thursday.
Charging a mobile phone by simply using a solar charging panel on the back cover is possible but challenging, Nokia has concluded after ending a research project on the subject.
Belarus has introduced a law that imposes restrictions on citizens and residents in the country visiting or using foreign websites, according to Global Legal Monitor, an online publication of the Law Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
After a rollercoaster ride on the stock market, tech companies are ending the year just about where they started, despite strong and in some cases record sales and profits for IT bellwethers.
Details of allegations of sexual harassment that ultimately caused Mark Hurd, now co-president at Oracle, to quit as CEO of Hewlett-Packard are now plastered across the Internet after a letter written on behalf of the complainant was unsealed by the ...
Hackers released another batch of data on Thursday pilfered from Stratfor Global Intelligence, a widely used research and analysis company whose website was attacked last weekend.
Researchers have released two tools that can take advantage of a weakness in a system designed to let people easily secure their wireless routers.
Google's Android and Apple's iOS gained a larger percentage of the U.S. smartphone market in the latter part of the year, while Research in Motion's share declined along with Microsoft and Symbian, according to the latest figures from market research...
Google+ membership is accelerating, and the young social network is now adding 625,000 users a day with over 62 million in total, a researcher has estimated.
Verizon on Thursday said its third 4G network problem this month was resolved over night.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT