Information and financial services giant Thomson Reuters has more than 55,000 employees spread over 100 countries.
I was asked the other day by a friend why his iPad says, on the outside, that it has 16GB of storage, while in the About tab in the Settings app the storage size is reported as 14GB.
Over the years, I've had plenty of beefs with Microsoft software: It can be buggy, it's bloated, it attracts viruses like candy attracts flies and it nags you more than your Mom ever did.
IT people who try to secure mobile devices in a big company face three big conceptual problems.
Only about 20 percent of Americans think Macs are vulnerable to viruses, compared to more than half who describe PCs as "vulnerable" or "very vulnerable" to attack by viruses, according to Alex Stamos, a security analyst at iSec Partners.
Just a few weeks following the official feature freeze on Ubuntu 11.10 “Oneiric Ocelot,”the first beta version of Canonical's free and open source Linux distribution was released on Sept. 1.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
With 5,000 employees and 280 branch offices, Associated Bank is a prime example of a medium-sized business with big data demands.
Microsoft today updated Windows to permanently block all digital certificates issued by a Dutch company that was hacked months ago.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Carol Bartz has been fired from her job as Yahoo CEO and replaced on an interim basis by the company's chief financial officer, Tim Morse, according to news reports Tuesday.
Digital certificates issued by GlobalSign have come under scrutiny after a hacker's claim that he broke into the company's computer systems. If true, it would be the second such compromise in the past few weeks.
SAP is to buy 3-D visualization toolmaker Right Hemisphere in a bid to improve the user interfaces of its various lines of business software, the companies announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has been on a buying spree to reshape its business and help defend against lawsuits, though it remains to be seen if the strategy will help it gain ground on rivals such as Apple, Samsung and Research In Motion.
Google will address concerns the Korean Fair Trade Commission may have about its Android mobile platform, a company spokeswoman said Tuesday after reports emerged that South Korean government officials had raided Google offices there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC