The phenomenal sales of tablets like the iPad, and the feeding frenzy caused by the HP TouchPad fire sale indicate significant demand for tablets. A new survey from Staples Advantage takes a look at how and why people use tablets to try and understan...
Some lucky Palo Alto, Calif., residents are getting a glimpse of what Google's new fiber network will soon deliver to Kansas City, Kan.
Last week, Hewlett-Packard (HP), current "owner" of the webOS mobile OS, made an announcement that would ultimately send a ripple through the modern tablet PC space: HP said it would immediately "discontinue operations for webOS devices, specifically...
Skype, which Microsoft bought in May, said Monday it will buy the group messaging service GroupMe. GroupMe, created last year at the Techcrunch Disrupt Hackathon, went for a rumored $85 million, according to AllthingsD. For now, GroupMe will remain a...
Start-up Pure Storage today emerged from development mode to announce an all-solid state drive (SSD) storage array that it said challenges traditional hard drive-based systems on price and blows them away on performance.
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Photobucket has a cool mobile application that allows users to automatically upload mobile pictures to the company's photo-sharing website. That's something that Korey Heess is unlikely to forget anytime soon, after allegedly snapping a picture of h...
Talk of a lower-priced iPhone 4 sweeping news outlets and Apple blogs today isn't exactly a shock, an analyst said today.
Here's an interesting defense in the Samsung-Apple patent battle: Samsung claims iPad-like tablets have already been established as "prior art," thanks to a scene in Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Fox recently decided to stop releasing free online streams of its TV shows on Hulu the day after they air -- instead, Fox is delaying free streaming for eight days. Perhaps unsurprisingly, this choice by the network has resulted in an increase in ove...
Mozilla developers are in the early stages of building an open application interface for smartphones and tablets called WebAPI.
IBM's worldwide server revenue jumped a healthy 24.5 percent in the second quarter, putting it neck and neck with Hewlett-Packard for the top spot, according to IDC.
As a geek and longtime tech reporter, there are few things I love writing about more than cool new technological innovations. It never ceases to amaze me what we humans can come up with, particularly when some good technology is fueling the effort.
Hewlett-Packard may be giving up on making webOS devices such as the Pre 3 and Veer smartphones and TouchPad tablet, but executives at the company say committed to developing its mobile platform. HP appears convinced it can wring some value from the ...
Tablet headlines have been dominated for the past week by the sudden demise of the TouchPad, and the subsequent fire sale by HP to clear out inventory. But, just because HP is bailing on the tablet industry doesn't mean the world has come to a halt. ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW