While London's massive Olympic park is still very much a frenetic construction site, IT engineers are fine tuning the equipment that will be used to transmit scores, let athletes send e-mail and transmit high-definition video of the Games.
A yet-to-be-patched flaw discovered in the Apache HTTP server allows attackers to access protected resources on the internal network if some rewrite rules are not defined properly.
Motorola is bringing the concept for its Droid Razr smartphone to China's largest mobile carrier in a new handset, but has done so with a thicker casing in order to contain a more powerful camera and higher resolution screen.
Germany's Merck KGaA has threatened legal action after it said it lost its Facebook page apparently to rival Merck & Co. in the U.S., though it has yet to identify defendants in the case.
A big laptop with good speed that costs $899.
We found out about Oakley's GASCAN 3D glasses when LG announced a collaboration between the two companies, and we were immediately dubious.
We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
World Tech Update
World Tech Update
In what some consider to be a landmark decision, the European Court of Justice ruled Thursday that forcing Internet service providers (ISPs) to monitor consumer traffic in order to block copyright infringement is incompatible with European Union laws...
The European Commission has issued an ultimatum to European Union countries that haven't implemented telecoms rules set out in the Better Regulation Directive and the Citizens' Rights Directive, giving them two months comply or face court actions and...
A week-long DDoS attack that launched a flood of traffic at an Asian e-commerce company in early November was the biggest such incident so far this year, according to Prolexic, a company that defends websites against such attacks.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
Hitachi plans to aggressively pursue large cloud computing projects and market software that will integrate data from infrastructure across entire cities, it said Thursday.
China has passed the U.S. in the third quarter to become the world's largest smartphone market by shipments, but may find it tough to hold the position in the next two quarters, according to a research firm.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC