Apple will post two bumper quarters for iPhone production in the second half of 2011, according to FBR Capital Markets analyst Craig Berger.
Here is the text of a letter sent by Steve Jobs to Apple employees, as he announced his resignation as Apple's CEO on Wednesday.
Privacy advocates and security experts have given Facebook a preliminary thumbs-up on the upcoming changes designed to improve privacy controls on its site.
A lack of electronic medical data from doctors, complicated setup processes and the static nature of personal health records (PHRs) have caused U.S. consumers to shun the products. But PHR use should increase as more doctors use electronic health rec...
Users who eschew traditional relational databases in favor of the newly emerging NoSQL databases might be "throwing the baby out with the bath water," warned a database pioneer before a roomful of NoSQL advocates.
StackMob hopes to make it easier for Heroku's customers to extend their applications to mobile phones, by adding its service as a Heroku add-on.
For those who got their hands on the US$99 HP TouchPad tablet, a few complementary accessories are also available on the cheap. There are TouchPad sleeves priced from under $10 to $30, and discounted screen protectors under $5. But like the TouchPad,...
Google has agreed to pay $US500 million to settle allegations from the US government that it let online pharmacies in Canada use its AdWords system to advertise prescription drugs to US consumers, resulting in illegal importation of the medicines int...
The disclosure of 2,000 usernames and passwords by the hacking collective Anonymous against a San Francisco transportation website could have been more damaging, according to a doctoral candidate at the University of Cambridge.
Personal data sent to India by customers outsourcing work to companies in the country will not be covered under new rules governing the collection of such information, the government said on Wednesday, providing relief to India's large outsourcing in...
Nokia announced Belle, an update of Symbian, along with three phones running the software, on Wednesday at an event in Hong Kong, as it tries to keep consumers interested in the OS.
Hoping to spark developer interest in building cloud applications, VMware has issued a free version of its Cloud Foundry Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) stack that can run on a single laptop or desktop computer.
Twitter is slowly turning on automatic encryption on its website, a move following other major providers of web-based services to thwart account hijacking over wireless networks.
The final version of the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 will arrive at the end of September. It allows developers <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/23/marketplace-amp-tools-open-for-mango-app-submission.aspx">to take ad...
Further preparing its software for production use, Eucalyptus Systems has outfitted its private cloud software with the ability to keep running even if an individual node fails, a feature called high availability (HA), the company announced Wednesday...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW