Anonymous has struck the websites of two anti-piracy organizations, a day after Finnish ISP Elisa blocked access to The Pirate Bay search engine in response to an injunction requested by one of the organizations.
Oracle has partnered with Cloudera to bring Apache Hadoop to its Oracle Big Data Appliance, which the company officially released Tuesday.
Microsoft has filed lawsuits against two Chinese electronics retail chains for allegedly allowing computers installed with pirated Windows and Office products to be sold at their stores.
Corning is shipping samples of an updated version of its popular Gorilla Glass product, that will allow screens to be 20 percent thinner at the same strength.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday announced the Envy 14 Spectre ultrabook, which the PC maker is trying to distinguish from competition with fresh features such as NFC (near-field communications) and wireless audio.
Microsoft's motion-sensing Kinect technology will be available for Windows PCs in a few weeks and is destined for a lot more than just gaming, CEO Steve Ballmer said at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas Monday.
A group of Chinese writers has filed a lawsuit against Apple, alleging that the company's App Store sells pirated versions of the authors' works.
Sony CEO Howard Stringer defended the quality of Sony's products at the Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, and said his company would leverage its broad music and video holdings to bolster its electronics.
ZeptoLab's popular puzzle, Cut The Rope, has made the leap from its original home on smartphones and tablets to the PC.
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) has asked for an investigation after hackers <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19531/hacked_memo_leaked_apple_nokia_rim_supply_backdoors_for_govt_intercept">posted online</a> a memo ...
Wi-Fi is getting faster -- again. Today Wi-Fi chipmaker Broadcom announced its first chips based on the coming 802.11ac standard, the successor to today’s 802.11n Wi-Fi. Products based on 802.11ac are expected to begin appearing late this year, deliv...
Lenovo on Monday announced an ultrabook with a touchscreen that can be turned into a tablet just by flipping the display.
Samsung Electronics announced a host of new gadgets at the International Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, including smart TVs with face recognition, plus voice and gesture control, and a super-thin ultrabook laptop with a DVD drive.
Windows 8 is designed to be at home on both traditional PCs and tablets. Lenovo is taking this to heart with a products designed to be both. The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga (yes, that is both the development code name and the final product name) takes a 17mm...
Hot on the heels of the announcement of new ThinkPad corporate laptops for 2012, Lenovo is showcasing its coming consumer lineup, which sells under the IdeaPad brand. At first glance, these don't appear to be dramatic changes from the existing lineup...
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
PCW Evaluation Team
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD