Customers who buy two BlackBerry PlayBooks will get a third one free, in what one analyst says is an effort by Research In Motion to boost flagging sales.
Google TV, the company's platform for Internet-connected televisions, has gotten an upgrade designed to simplify its user interface, improve its search engine, optimize YouTube access and open it for Android app developers.
Spinning off its PC unit would have been too costly for Hewlett-Packard, and that was one of the reasons why the company backed off from the plan it announced in August, according to an HP executive said.
Europe's Council of Ministers has said that all European Union countries must make the 800MHz band available for wireless broadband services by Jan. 1, 2013 as part of an ambitious deal agreed on Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Thursday to shift long-time telephone subsidies to broadband deployment generated praise in the telecom industry, but other groups questioned the move.
The frequency of attacks that distribute fake antivirus software, a long-time pillar of the underground economy, has decreased considerably in recent months. However, security researchers warn that the industry is not yet dead and new versions of att...
Third-quarter earnings reports from major tech vendors continued to pour in this week, confirming upbeat trends for enterprise software and emerging markets but mixed results for hardware and components.
Germany and Romania are caught between a rock and a hard place over data retention.
Facebook downplayed an alleged vulnerability in its social-networking site that could allow a hacker to send a potentially malicious file to anyone on Facebook.
Microsoft is now expanding the distribution of its Windows Phone 7.5 update to all eligible users, but some owners of phones including Samsung's Omnia 7 will have to wait a bit longer.
Nintendo said Friday its new Wii U game console will go on sale during the next fiscal year that begins in April, and the company will look to avoid the problems it has had with its latest handheld.
See photos of Ultrabooks from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo and Toshiba
Intel today announced one of the features that is likely to make Ultrabooks even more desirable: Intel Anti-Theft. Intel Anti-Theft is a service that can be used to lock down an Ultrabook in the event that it is lost or stolen, essentially disabling ...
Samsung beat Apple to the top position in the smartphone market in the third quarter taking a 23.8 percent share of the global market to Apple's 14.6 percent, according to data released Friday by research firm Strategy Analytics.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia