Julius Genachowski, chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, used his time on stage at the Consumer Electronics Show Wednesday to warn that if Congress doesn't let the agency move forward with its plans to free up more wireless spectru...
Research In Motion is highlighting the native and Android apps available on its struggling PlayBook at the Consumer Electronics Show as it prepares to launch the first major overhaul of the tablet's software next month.
Activision Blizzard has released the Call of Duty Elite iOS app in Australia and New Zealand.
Are there too many mobile phones to choose from? Phone makers are starting to worry that people are getting overwhelmed by so many options and, as a result, some plan to reduce the number of models they produce this year.
Sales of personal computers slowed in the last three months of 2011, thanks to a sluggish economy, scarce hard drives and the proliferation of other form factors, according to a report released by IDC.
The long-standing and persistent accusation that Google unfairly uses its search engine to promote its other online services is once again in the spotlight, triggered by new social search functionality the company is rolling out this week that more t...
It’s starting to seem like it wouldn’t be January without an Apple event, as the company announced on Wednesday morning that it will hold an education-related shindig in New York City next week.
A blogger claims to have used the third-generation iPad at the Consumer Electronics Show currently taking place in Las Vegas.
Oracle made a splash on Tuesday when it announced the general availability of its Big Data Appliance, but the company also quietly released pricing information for Exalytics, another new member in its family of specialized hardware-software appliance...
Calls for the U.S. government to halt a plan by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to offer new generic top-level domains are shortsighted because they could lead to other countries attempting to exert control over ICANN,...
A Utah-based company has developed a way to make iPhones and other gadgets waterproof.
Symantec has been accused in a lawsuit of California's unfair competition laws and fraudulent inducement by using scareware-like tactics to trick users into buying licenses for its PC utility-type products.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is adopting Google Apps for email and collaboration and expects to have its about 110,000 employees worldwide using the suite by the end of this year.
Android malware writers are taking advantage of the controversy surrounding Carrier IQ's smartphone tracking software in order to distribute a premium SMS Trojan, security researchers from Symantec warn.
Amazon Web Services has added four locations where enterprises can use its Direct Connect network service to communicate with its cloud, the company said on Tuesday.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW