The hacker responsible for a stunning attack on a Dutch company that issues security certificates for websites warned on Monday that he would "strike back again," after previously breaching another company earlier this year.
European parliamentarians in the legal affairs committee have once again cast doubt on the efficacy of the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), but stopped short of declaring it illegal.
Apple plans to open its first retail store in Hong Kong later this quarter, according to a company spokeswoman.
Dell has partnered with China's largest search engine Baidu to launch a smartphone, in a move that could help both companies tap the country's growing mobile phone market.
Close to 300,000 unique IP addresses from Iran requested access to google.com using a rogue certificate issued by Dutch digital certificate authority DigiNotar, according to an interim report by security firm, Fox-IT, released on Monday.
Sony PlayStation users are being warned by the FBI about scams targeting them and other online consumers.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Netflix will roll out its streaming movie service in 43 Central American, South American and Caribbean countries, beginning with Brazil, the company announced Monday.
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
A Finnish penetration testing company has released a free tool it says can detect all variants of five major families of malicious software that steal online banking credentials.
India's telecom regulator said on Monday that new legislation to filter telemarketers will come into force finally on Sept. 27, after a number of postponements.
A Turkish hacking group managed to tamper with Internet addressing records over the weekend, redirecting dozens of websites belonging to companies including Microsoft, UPS and Vodafone to a different web pages controlled by the hackers.
Sony announced Monday it will sell a large power pack to run home appliances when the electricity goes out.
Apple could build in USB 3.0 support in its future Macs to go alongside the high-speed Thunderbolt connection technology.
PC World is running its 2011 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC