It seems like nobody has anything good to say about BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) these days.
Once the darling of the smartphone industry, Finnish phone manufacturer Nokia is now finding itself adrift.
World Tech Update
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices' revenue for the second fiscal quarter of 2011 sunk as the search for a new CEO continues, the company said on Thursday.
Apple is contributing more than half the total US$4.5 billion price tag for Nortel patents, with partners including Microsoft and Sony combined kicking in the rest.
Oracle has purchased Ksplice, maker of technology that allows Linux administrators to apply important security updates without having to reboot the system, Oracle announced Thursday. Terms were not disclosed.
Proving naysayers incorrect once again, Microsoft posted a banner fiscal 2011 year in revenue, as sales of Microsoft Office, server software and Xbox continued to drive growth, even as sales of Windows leveled off, according to the company.
Google has acquired startup company Fridge to enhance Google+'s capabilities for group sharing.
Just a few weeks after German authorities opened a national Cyber Defense Center in Bonn it was attacked by hackers and now officials are struggling to arrest all of those involved.
Research In Motion may be getting close to releasing the Android app player it promised for the PlayBook, judging from an old version of the player found on the BlackBerry.com website.
Data-integration vendor Informatica and a customer are embroiled in a legal dispute over US$6.3 million in license fees that Informatica says it is owed due to noncompliance.
Google Apps will become a more secure and easier-to-manage collaboration and communication suite now that Google has started integrating e-mail security features into it from its Postini suite.
Worldwide semiconductor revenue will grow at a slower rate next year, hurt by an uncertain economy in developed and emerging markets, research firm IDC said on Thursday.
T-Mobile is hoping to make it easier for businesses to use Android phones by reselling secure e-mail services from Good Technology.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT