There's no denying it: practically every business is moving to the cloud or at least thinking about it. But with a number of options available to them, many are still experimenting with which works best.
You know a technology's future doesn't look promising when even the company that manages it has started offering a toolset for the competing approach.
The question about ebooks is not if they will pass print, but when.
A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
In a move to bring network connectivity to a wider range of devices, sensors and appliances, IBM has donated the source code of its machine-to-machine messaging software to the Eclipse Foundation, the company announced Thursday.
Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
The U.S. Congress and Federal Communications Commission shouldn't forget unlicensed uses of spectrum as policymakers debate ways to open up more mobile spectrum for broadband and voice services, a group of wireless advocates said Thursday.
Google is making it easier for people to search for, watch and share YouTube videos within the user interface of the Google+ social networking site.
Mozilla developers hope to start testing phones running its new mobile operating system this quarter, with product demos slated for the first quarter next year and "productization" set for before June 2012, according to a road map on the project's we...
Intel registered a drop in worldwide laptop-processor market share during the third quarter this year as Advanced Micro Devices came on strong with its latest Fusion PC processors, IDC said on Thursday.
Amazon Web Services has added the option to use applications to create codes for its Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) service, the company said on Wednesday.
While the iPad continues to be a big success, the tablet market offers a harsher climate to vendors other than Apple -- and pricing strategies may be an important factor in their difficulties.
Almost 100 computer experts from 16 European countries jointly battled to hold off serious cyberattacks on the European Union's security agencies and power plants as part of a simulated exercise on Thursday.
Romanian eBay hacker Vlad Duiculescu, known online as "Vladuz," lost the appeal to get his three-year suspended prison sentence reduced on Tuesday. The court also dismissed the appeal lodged by prosecutors regarding the hacker's acquittal on organize...
The U.S. can expect more aggressive efforts from countries such as Russia and China to collect information through cyberespionage in areas such as pharmaceuticals, defense and manufacturing, according to a new government report released Thursday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW