Telstra today commercially launched the first mobile broadband device to work on its newly branded "4G" network and has promised to deliver 4G smartphones and tablets in the first half of 2012.
Oracle and Google will engage in another attempt to settle their lawsuit over alleged Java patent and copyright violations in the Android mobile OS.
Groupon's COO has quit after just five months and decided to return to her former employer, Google, Groupon said on Friday.
Samsung has launched the Omnia W, its first smartphone based on Windows Phone 7.5, also known as Mango. The phone is aggressively priced at about €310 before taxes and subsidies, following in the footsteps of HTC's Radar.
Apple held talks with Chinese environmental groups earlier this month after the US tech giant was criticized for using manufacturers accused of polluting the environment in China.
Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Huawei announced a new Android smartphone that the company says has a battery life of up to three days on a single charge.
Canon will work with Oracle to integrate its business copiers and printers with the software giant's database and server products.
Researchers say wireless access points could double as analysis tools that detect radio-frequency interference and automatically adjust to preserve the quality of Wi-Fi connections.
Security firms today warned Mac users of a new Trojan horse that masquerades as a PDF document.
KDDI, Japan's second-largest mobile operator, on Monday announced a new range of smartphones, accompanying services, and a low-cost pricing plan, but stayed mum on whether it would offer Apple's new iPhone next year.
Google Wallet has run into technical glitches, although the extent of the problems is not clear.
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
With the ThinkPad Tablet, Lenovo distinguishes itself as the first company with two tablets clearly aimed at two different markets. The company did a solid job with its consumer-focused IdeaPad K1, released midsummer. The ThinkPad Tablet (starting at...
Twitter and other social media sites are sparking an international debate over whether the forums serve the public good or make it easier to incite disorder.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC