Adobe is working on a fix for a Flash Player vulnerability that can be exploited via clickjacking techniques to turn on people's webcams or microphones without their knowledge.
AT&T's revenue was down slightly in the third quarter of 2011, compared to a year earlier, but net income rose by about US$400 million, on a comparable basis, driven by strong growth in its mobile and broadband divisions.
Opera Software has released an update for its desktop browser in order to address a critical vulnerability in its handling of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files, disclosed a week ago. The company denies refusing to patch the flaw when it was brough...
Nokia reported a net loss and a fall in revenue for the third quarter, despite selling more phones than analysts had expected.
India's Bharti Enterprises has set up a joint venture with Japan's Softbank to focus on social media, gaming, and e-commerce for India's booming mobile market, it said Thursday.
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile operator, saw net profit in its third quarter increase by about 3.7 percent from the same period year ago, according to data published by the company Thursday.
China on Thursday responded to U.S. concerns about its blocking of company websites, saying that China's Internet policies are open and clear. However, China said it objected to the U.S. exploiting the issue of Internet freedoms to interfere in its i...
Sony has expanded its streaming music and on-demand gaming services to its new tablet, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
Sony said Thursday it has been forced to postpone the launch of a new camera and cut production of another because a factory in Thailand has been affected by the widespread flooding there.
The European Commission approved on Wednesday the acquisition by Seagate Technology of the hard disk drive (HDD) business of Samsung Electronics, after concluding that there will still be enough players in the market after the acquisition.
Samsung's Slate PC Series 7 has a hardened, 11.6in capacitive touchscreen with digitiser technology and it can be navigated with your finger or the supplied digitiser pen. In a brief hands-on at Samsung's headquarters today, we were able to play with...
A Lenovo-backed video game system, the iSec, will launch in China early next year and cost just over 3000 yuan ($470), according to a spokesman with the company making the product.
The dispute between Oracle and Google won't go to trial on Oct. 31 as initially scheduled, according to the judge overseeing the case.
The migration toward software-defined networks will move faster than carriers' migration to IP (Internet Protocol) in the late 1990s, Facebook's former technical operations chief said Wednesday.
Sergey Brin initially considered the Circles content-sharing mechanism on Google+ to be too complicated, but after he started using the site he changed his mind and now thoroughly enjoys using the company's social networking site.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC