The controversy over satellite-LTE carrier LightSquared could prevent the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from filling two vacant seats if a U.S. senator follows through on a threat issued this week.
Zestcash, a startup that's trying to disrupt the "payday" loans market by using novel search and data analysis techniques, is about to expand into more U.S. states.
There was mixed news on PC and microprocessor market growth this week, while the Groupon initial public offering Friday showed that there are plenty of people betting that social media will continue to drive technology trends.
Supporters of a controversial copyright protection bill recently introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives are firing back after several digital rights groups have suggested the legislation could lead to law enforcement officials targeting site...
AT&T has pushed back the expected date of its proposed US$39 billion merger with T-Mobile USA, saying now that the deal will close in the first half of 2012.
Intel and MIPS Technologies expect the next version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 4.0, to soon run on tablets and smartphones based on their processors.
Using more spectrum and advanced antennas, vendors and operators plan to increase <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/topics/3g-4g.html">4G</a> mobile speeds. But the key to increasing speeds as researchers look at future networks, which will someda...
A hacking group called d33ds broke into the online shop of a rival hacker who sells unauthorized access to high-profile websites and data.
The European Union's top antitrust authority has launched an investigation into Samsung's use of patents to block sales of Apple products.
Bharti Airtel's third-quarter profit was hit by high interest and amortization costs related to the mobile network operator's 3G rollout in India and its acquisition in Africa.
Microsoft has published code to temporarily blunt attacks against a software vulnerability exploited by Duqu, an advanced piece of malicious software still being closely analyzed by security researchers.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a drop in revenue during the third quarter, but the company still made a €194 million (US$268 million) profit. However, the future looks murky, the company said on Friday.
Mozilla and Microsoft said Thursday they are revoking trust in all certificates issued by Digicert, a Malaysian intermediate certificate authority (CA) , after it was found that it had issued 22 certificates with weak 512-bit keys and missing certifi...
The parent of Apple supplier Foxconn has broken ground on a new R&D (research and development) facility in Taiwan to produce what could be robots that will be used in the company's manufacturing facilities.
Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Android, is likely to ease the fragmentation of the operating system, some device executives said on Thursday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW