ARM hopes for a serious impact on the server market starting in 2014 when its 64-bit processor design reaches the market, CEO Warren East said.
Amazon Web Services on Wednesday launched a managed NoSQL database service that lets users easily launch a database and scale it up or down as needed.
Robert Butyka, a 26-year old Romanian man accused of hacking into multiple NASA servers, received a three-year suspended prison sentence on Tuesday after admitting his guilt.
CA Technologies has updated its CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management (PPM) software with a new user interface, one that the company hopes will appeal to a broader set of business users.
Two activist groups, one liberal and one conservative, have joined together in a campaign to defeat U.S. lawmakers supporting two controversial copyright enforcement bills, the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act.
Business intelligence and analytics have again become the top technology priority for CIOs, replacing cloud computing, according to a survey of 2,335 CIOs conducted by Gartner.
Vulnerability research firm Secunia <a href="http://secunia.com/blog/292/">announced</a> that, effective from the beginning of the year, software vendors will have a six-month deadline to fix vulnerabilities reported through its Vulnerability Coordin...
A Russian man and his son face various fraud charges after U.S. authorities unsealed a nine-count indictment dating from 2007 on Tuesday, according to federal prosecutors.
Samsung Electronics appears to be backtracking from earlier reports that said it was merging its own bada mobile platform with the Intel-backed Tizen operating system, stating on Wednesday that no decision on the merger has been made.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) saw fourth quarter net profit drop 22.5 percent year on year, continuing the previous quarter's decline as the chip maker's customers cleared out their inventories. TSMC, however, expects business to pick...
Wikipedia and some other Internet companies blacked out their websites in one way or the other early Wednesday in protest against controversial legislation in the U.S.
U.S. authorities acted irresponsibly when they last month labeled Alibaba Group's e-commerce sites as "notorious markets" for selling pirated and counterfeit goods, said China's Ministry of Commerce on Wednesday.
BI (business intelligence) vendor Tableau Software on Wednesday announced the availability of Tableau 7.0, a release that boosts speed and scale as well as providing what the company calls "human-oriented" design and accessibility.
AMD is preparing chipsets for thin laptops that would cost up to $200 less than an Intel-powered Ultrabook, according to a Digitimes report. AMD hopes to take down Intel's Ultrabooks on price, and is set to launch in June its platform for thin and li...
Apparently fed up with delays, Oracle said it is willing to drop its claims of patent infringement against Google if the court will hear its copyright complaints soon.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPTest AnalystNSW