The European Commission has issued an ultimatum to European Union countries that haven't implemented telecoms rules set out in the Better Regulation Directive and the Citizens' Rights Directive, giving them two months comply or face court actions and...
A week-long DDoS attack that launched a flood of traffic at an Asian e-commerce company in early November was the biggest such incident so far this year, according to Prolexic, a company that defends websites against such attacks.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
Hitachi plans to aggressively pursue large cloud computing projects and market software that will integrate data from infrastructure across entire cities, it said Thursday.
China has passed the U.S. in the third quarter to become the world's largest smartphone market by shipments, but may find it tough to hold the position in the next two quarters, according to a research firm.
A Hungarian citizen has pleaded guilty to stealing confidential information from the computers of Marriott International, and threatening to reveal the information if the hotel chain did not offer him a job maintaining the company's computers, the De...
A visit to your local Apple store during the holiday season can be maddening. The stores are overrun with other shoppers, there’s a mob around each gadget table, and waiting for your turn to be helped by an Apple store employee takes eons. The walk-i...
We take a close-up look at Fujitsu's latest 'no compromise' ultra-portable laptop
iTunes Match can take a long time to move your music library to the cloud, especially if you've got lengthy audiobook files that aren't correctly tagged.
The battle over scarce radio spectrum that has embroiled the mobile broadband world even extends to a little-known type of wireless network that promises to reconnect the human nervous system with paralyzed limbs.
Staff at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission have decided that AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile carrier T-Mobile is contrary to the public interest. So what's next?
An emerging concept known as DevOps will be the major theme at this year's Usenix LISA (Large Installation System Administration) conference, to be held in Boston the week of Dec. 4.
Intel is giving new life to its Pentium processor for servers, and has started shipping the new Pentium 350 chip for low-end servers.
A document tied to an internal Hewlett-Packard sexual harassment investigation of former CEO Mark Hurd will remain sealed, according to a ruling handed down this week by the Delaware Supreme Court.
The disturbing rash of data breaches in recent years has demonstrated that data security -- always a huge concern of CFOs -- affects every company and its customers. Entertainment sites, clothing retailers, grocers, financial services institutions ar...
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC