World Tech Update
Google's Android OS continues to gain on both Apple iOS and Research In Motion's BlackBerry platform in the growing US smartphone market, but often stodgy RIM is on the wish lists of some cutting-edge buyers, according to the Nielsen research company...
Qualcomm, which launches few consumer products, later this month will launch a pet-tracking service built using proprietary technology from its communications business.
A federal judge has overturned the $US1.3 billion judgment Oracle won against SAP in its corporate theft trial, according to a ruling made Thursday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit opposing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA may not mean the end of the deal, according to some experts.
HTC launched two smartphones on Thursday running Microsoft's latest update of its mobile operating system, called Mango, as Microsoft struggles to gain market share from Apple and Android smartphones.
Salesforce.com is strengthening its hand in the ERP (enterprise resource planning) market, announcing on Thursday two new partnerships with Infor and Workday that will result in an intermingling of the companies' applications and technologies.
Garmin and Navigon each launched devices at a joint news conference on Thursday, on the eve of the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin. The navigation companies are still following separate roadmaps, Garmin's June acquisition of...
Lenovo announced a new US$199 IdeaPad tablet with a 7-inch screen and Google's Android OS in response to the surge in demand for inexpensive tablets, the company said on Thursday.
Toshiba is hoping to improve its fortunes in the tablet market with the Android Honeycomb-based AT200, which is only 7.7 millimeters thick.It is also getting onboard Intel's Ultrabook push with the Portégé Z830.
Lenovo has jumped on Intel's "Ultrabook" bandwagon, announcing a new IdeaPad on Thursday that the company said is thinner than Apple's celebrated MacBook Air.
Ford's Evos concept car shows how the company is increasingly looking to electronics and entertainment to keep customers hooked on driving its cars, Chief Technical Officer Paul Mascarenas said Thursday.
A Taiwanese research institute plans to create a multimillion-dollar fund to help local technology firms fend off patent infringement lawsuits in response to the ongoing patent disputes between Taiwan's HTC and Apple.
Samsung is expanding its Galaxy family of Android-based devices with the Note, which allows users write directly on the device’s screen with a digital pen. The company also introduced the Galaxy Tab 7.7, which comes with a Super AMOLED Plus display, ...
IBM plans to acquire risk analytics company Algorithmics for US$387 million, a deal that IBM said on Thursday will bolster its risk management offerings in light of increasing regulation in the financial markets.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW