When it comes to social engineering attacks, larger companies attract more of them, and when they are victimized it costs more per incident, according to a survey sponsored by Check Point.
As Netflix commits its future to streaming movies to customers, it relies almost exclusively on cloud services for its infrastructure, raising security concerns that require a new way of thinking, the company's cloud security architect says.
With the proliferation of data breaches, The Harford insurance company is selling a new data loss insurance aimed at small businesses that might be put at financial risk if they lose valuable and sensitive data.
Adobe on Wednesday patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, including one it admitted is already being exploited by attackers.
Even if you're comfortable with the iPad 2's on-screen keyboard and can happily tap out a status update or quick email, you might not want to use it for tasks like writing a lengthy report. One option is to ditch the tablet for a full-fledged laptop ...
The latest social engineering trick to get victims to open malicious email attachments accuses them of being spammers and threatens to sue them if they don't stop.
EMC's Greenplum subsidiary today announced a new capability to its Hadoop Data Computing Appliance (DCA) that allows users to mix and match unstructured and structured data analytics platforms.
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Storage device manufacturer Imation Corp. has reached a deal to buy the hardware business of privately-held IronKey, best known for its highly secure USB flash drives.
The Dutch company that was hacked earlier this summer by certificate thieves has gone bust and shut down, its U.S.-based owner said Tuesday.
A pitch to accelerate Firefox's rapid-release schedule even more -- cutting a week to ship a new version every five weeks -- was rejected by Mozilla, according to a lively discussion on a company forum.
The man Hewlett-Packard hired just one year ago to build its software and cloud computing businesses, as well as take on Apple with a WebOS-powered tablet, may be on the verge of heading out the door.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
If you don't use it correctly, Facebook's new subscription feature can lead to a social networking mess: private posts and comments shown publicly, a cluttered news feed and spam.
A majority of enterprises have migrated to Windows 7 or are planning to do so. But for Windows XP holdouts ready to side-step Windows 7 for the upcoming Windows 8 OS, you are risking a gap in support, stresses research firm Gartner in a new "first ta...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW