Intel has advanced its chip manufacturing technology with three-dimensional transistors that could make PCs, smartphones and tablets faster and more power-efficient.
The Amazon Web Services Management Console can now handle Identity and Access Management (IAM) features offered in its cloud, the company said on Tuesday.
In its ongoing effort to automate the management of private and public clouds, VMware has integrated Microsoft's Active Directory with its vCenter Orchestrator tool, the company <a href="http://blogs.vmware.com/orchestrator/2011/05/vcenter-orchestrat...
China announced on Wednesday it had established a new department to oversee information on the Internet, in a move that could lead to more effective Web censorship.
ERP (enterprise resource planning) software investments aren't on this year's agenda for three-quarters of IT decision-makers who responded to a recent Forrester Research study, indicating that the global economic downturn's effects are still lingeri...
Europe's cybersecurity agency ENISA has raised concerns that a lack of information of the size and shape of the Internet infrastructure makes it vulnerable to attack. Meanwhile, the Hungarian Presidency of the European Union has warned that the Inter...
It's been called the Facebook of China. And to 24-year-old Kuang Yaqiong, it pretty much is.
Internap on Wednesday announced plans to enter the public cloud market later this year with two offerings: One based on VMware and another using the open source KVM hypervisor.
A controversial anti-counterfeiting agreement between the European Union, the U.S. and other countries has come in for fresh criticism after the European Commission failed to address concerns about the treaty's legality.
SAP is attempting to give its StreamWork problem-solving software a more central role within customers' IT environments by linking the applications to its core ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications, the vendor announced Wednesday.
Fewer than 10% of enterprise-class corporations are considering the public cloud as a place to store even their lowest tier of data for archive purposes, a new survey of 247 Fortune 1000 corporations shows.
At its Visions 2011 conference in Las Vegas this week, Symantec announced plans to offer its midrange backup and enterprise-class archive software products as SaaS offerings.
A post on the official Google Australia blog has announced the launch of Google Shopping in Australia. Available as a part of Google's search engine, the Shopping service lets Australian Google users find and compare store pricing for a wide range of...
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned computer users Tuesday that messages claiming to include photos and videos of Osama bin Laden's death actually contain a virus that could steal personal information.
Optus today launched a cloud service called Smart Safe that allows customers to back up and store content from a compatible mobile phone or PC onto its cloud storage infrastructure.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW