After a rollercoaster ride on the stock market, tech companies are ending the year just about where they started, despite strong and in some cases record sales and profits for IT bellwethers.
Details of allegations of sexual harassment that ultimately caused Mark Hurd, now co-president at Oracle, to quit as CEO of Hewlett-Packard are now plastered across the Internet after a letter written on behalf of the complainant was unsealed by the ...
Hackers released another batch of data on Thursday pilfered from Stratfor Global Intelligence, a widely used research and analysis company whose website was attacked last weekend.
Researchers have released two tools that can take advantage of a weakness in a system designed to let people easily secure their wireless routers.
Google's Android and Apple's iOS gained a larger percentage of the U.S. smartphone market in the latter part of the year, while Research in Motion's share declined along with Microsoft and Symbian, according to the latest figures from market research...
Google+ membership is accelerating, and the young social network is now adding 625,000 users a day with over 62 million in total, a researcher has estimated.
Verizon on Thursday said its third 4G network problem this month was resolved over night.
Many web app frameworks are vulnerable to a denial-of-service attack targeting the way they handle hash tables, researchers revealed Wednesday, prompting Microsoft to announce an "out-of-band" patch for its ASP.NET platform just hours later.
Next year will see one more regional Internet registry run out of IPv4 addresses, but 2012 will be more of a year to prepare for the inevitable shift to IPv6 than an Internet doomsday, according to networking experts.
Seven Asian companies have come to a US$553 million settlement with several U.S. states in connection with charges of fixing prices of LCD (liquid crystal display) screens, thus pushing up the prices of computers, television sets and other electronic...
A judge has tossed out a number of claims in a California county's lawsuit against SAP over an allegedly failed ERP software implementation, including the claim that SAP <a href="http://www.cio.com.au/article/375311/county_alleges_sap_deloitte_engage...
SAP's US$3.4 billion acquisition of SuccessFactors has passed an important regulatory step, with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission deciding on Friday to grant early termination of the waiting period required by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improve...
Online spending so far this holiday season in the U.S. was 15 percent higher than last year, rising to US$35.3 billion, according to figures released Wednesday by comScore.
China is in the midst of an unprecedented data center construction boom that's providing business opportunities for U.S. companies and could see China emerge with one of the most advanced computing infrastructures in the world.
Intel on Wednesday started shipping the latest Atom chips for netbooks, an important step to sustain growth of the low-cost PCs in the wake of the tablet onslaught.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT