Showered with intense praise and criticism during its first month out in a limited beta trial, Google+ has eluded the failures of other Google social networking efforts, but it's too early to tell if it will fulfill its ultimate mission as a Facebook...
Facebook is going to pay hackers to find problems with its website -- just so long as they report them to Facebook's security team first.
Google wants the judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS to redact a potentially damaging e-mail written by a Google employee, saying it was supposed to remain confidential and that Oracle wrongly revealed it.
Though faring better than businesses in other sectors, technology companies have not escaped the market storm stirred up by reports of tepid economic growth and political squabbling over the U.S. deficit.
Hoping to unify the growing but disparate market of NoSQL databases, the creators behind CouchDB and SQLite have introduced a new query language for the format, called UnQL (Unstructured Data Query Language).
New measures to boost online public procurement in the European Union could make it easier for smaller IT companies to secure government contracts.
Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
A leading European organization has said that the European Commission is ignoring consumers' views on the future of broadband networks and net neutrality.
Alibaba Group has reached an agreement with Yahoo and Softbank over Alipay, the payment platform behind China's largest e-commerce market, Taobao.
CA Technologies is purchasing WatchMouse, a maker of SaaS-based tools for monitoring mobile and on-demand applications, the company announced Friday. Terms were not disclosed.
Apple and Samsung both sold more smartphones than Nokia in the second quarter, although Nokia still sold most phones overall, market researcher Strategy Analytics said Friday.
Dell launched its newest 10-inch Android tablet exclusively in China on Friday, with the aim of capturing a slice of the country's growing mobile Internet market.
Google <a href="http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/2-step-verification-stay-safe-around.html">said Thursday</a> that it has rolled out its two-step authentication sign-in system to 40 languages across over 150 countries.
As PCs get more powerful and easier to use, the challenges involved with upgrading them have remained about the same. For the novice, a hard drive upgrade can appear downright daunting. For more experienced tinkerers, the upgrade itself may be easy, ...
UK police may not have gotten their guy when they arrested a 19-year-old Scotsman believed to be LulzSec spokesman "Topiary." The website LulzSecExposed, which is run by LulzSec detractors and aims to expose the identities of the hackers, says it bel...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT