Apple's new CEO Tim Cook and other company executives today introduced the new iPhone 4S, an upgrade to the existing iPhone 4 that features the same faster dual-core processor now used in the iPad 2.
It's the last thing McAfee would want users to hear about one of its products, but the Firefox browser is advising users to disable McAfee's ScriptScan software, saying that it could cause "stability or security problems."
It can't be easy working for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. Just ask John Fowler, the head of Oracle's systems business, who's spent the past two weeks trying to convince customers that Ellison didn't really mean it when he said Oracle is "phasing out" it...
U.S. government officials need to put more pressure on their Chinese counterparts to stop a "pervasive" cyber-espionage campaign targeting U.S. companies, one U.S. lawmaker said Tuesday.
The Apple iPhone 5, expected to be announced on Tuesday, should be able to use Logitech's ClearSea videoconferencing software to tie mobile users into meetings alongside high-end telepresence systems and other platforms, according to Logitech.
A new iPhone is here and it’s called the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on upgraded internals win over the crowd.
Apple has announced the iPhone 4S, a 3G smartphone with improved hardware designed to allow the device to run applications faster than its predecessor, the iPhone 4.
Intel's McAfee unit is acquiring NitroSecurity in an effort to speed up risk and threat assessment capabilities via its security products, Intel said Tuesday.
Oracle's Exadata database machine can deliver the performance improvements the vendor claims, but also demands that IT shops and database administrators undergo a shift in thinking as well as attain new skills, a number of experts said this week at t...
Yahoo has redesigned its video site to make it a central repository for the video content spread out over its various other sites, a move it expects will draw more viewers and attract more advertising.
Websites that accidentally distribute rogue code could find it harder to undo the damage if attackers exploit widespread browser support for HTML5 local storage and an increasing tendency for heavy users of Web apps never to close their browser.
In a move to fortify a newly created division devoted to security systems, IBM is acquiring Q1 Labs, the company announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Red Hat is acquiring privately owned storage vendor Gluster for approximately US$136 million in cash to boost its cloud offerings, it said on Tuesday.
Microsoft will make no more Zune music players, building its future music strategy on applications incorporated in its Windows Phone and Xbox platforms, the company has confirmed.
All but the smallest electronics retailers in Europe could soon be required to take back unwanted electronics under new measures aimed at reducing e-waste.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW