Microsoft will unveil next month a major revamping of its Hotmail webmail service, with upgrades across the board, including in areas like spam, security and performance.
Apple is rolling out an OS X patch to deal with the DigiNotar threat. DigiNotar will be removed from the list of trusted root certificates.
Google designers are under a mandate to make the products' interfaces more appealing, simple and functional, a high-stakes challenge for all of them but in particular for the search team, because they're tinkering with the company's main revenue sour...
A Virginia woman was sentenced Friday to five years in prison for leading a "sophisticated" conspiracy to import and sell counterfeit Cisco Systems networking equipment, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Hardware and components insiders are giving off mixed signals about how business will fare for the rest of the year.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Former SAP subsidiary TomorrowNow will plead guilty to criminal charges of copyright infringement for downloading software from Oracle's servers.
A software upgrade that went wrong caused parts of the Google Docs cloud-hosted office productivity suite to go offline for an hour on Wednesday, a situation the company is taking steps to prevent.
Nvidia concluded that it would exit the chipset business as Intel made it impossible for the company to operate in the market, the company's CEO Jen-Hsun Huang said this week.
A leading international consumer group has called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Union's main body for data protection, the Article 29 Working Group, to reject self-regulation of online behavioral advertising.
Three French publishers have dropped lawsuits against Google alleging that the company infringed their copyright.
Operator-backed Buyster will launch its payment service, which aims to make online transactions more secure using mobile phones, on Sept. 13, the company said on Thursday.
Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.
Lenovo's chairman believes the company will overtake Dell to become the world's second-largest PC vendor by the end of this year.
A former CEO of Latin Node, a telecommunications company in Florida, was sentenced to 46 months in prison under U.S. anti-bribery laws on Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Justice said
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's greatest crowd-funded travel products online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW