Tech News Review
Buoyed by strong subscription revenue, open-source software company Red Hat reported on Monday strong net income and revenue gains for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2012.
The Commonwealth Bank has officially released a new mobile banking app for Apple iPhones, Kaching, almost two months after unveiling the software.
A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook now lets iPhone owners view its new Timeline layout and has added several extra handy features in an app update pushed out to iPhone users on Sunday. iPad users still can't view Facebook Timeline layouts.
As part of an initiative to expand its online course offerings, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology plans to release as open source the software it will use to manage student online learning, the institution announced Monday.
-- Name: Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should investigate Verizon Wireless for allegedly blocking Google Wallet on a new smartphone available to the carrier's customers, a law professor has said.
Some businesses that rely on Amazon Web Services to run Web applications are starting to realize that they can save money or get better performance by building their own internal clouds -- and Nimbula is hoping to help them out.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Monday that no private data was stolen when a server for a fan site was hacked last week, and it plans to reopen the site to users by the end of the year.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been granted permission to take his fight against extradition to Sweden to the U.K.'s Supreme Court.
Apple supplier Pegatron reported that an explosion occurred at a subsidiary company in China, with Shanghai authorities stating that 61 workers were sent to hospital.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 crossed the $1 billion mark in sales in just 16 days, according to publisher Activision.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance TesterACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC