The European Payments Council (EPC), which is being investigated by the European Commission for alleged antitrust violations in the e-payments market, has hit back at the Commission, saying it needs to stop sending out conflicting messages.
A controversial trade agreement targeting counterfeiters and copyright infringers is scheduled to be signed this Saturday in Tokyo, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative has announced.
The European Commission will put monitoring devices into 10,000 volunteers' homes to find out if ISPs are living up to their promises.
Microsoft has opened a front in its ongoing battle against Internet scammers, using the power of a U.S. court to deal a knockout blow to an emerging botnet and taking offline a provider of free Internet domains.
SlideShare, a site for posting, viewing, rating and commenting on business presentations, documents and videos, has re-engineered its site using HTML5, making it compatible with Apple iOS devices.
The U.S. continues to be the country with the best environment for IT companies, but Malaysia and India made significant advances in the Business Software Alliance's new IT Industry Competitiveness Index, released Tuesday.
Traffic exploded on Google+ after the social networking site opened to the public, shooting up 1,269 percent in one week, making the site the eighth largest social network on the Internet, according to Web analytics firm Hitwise.
A large group of digital rights organizations has demanded proof from the European Commission that the retention of data in the European Union is necessary and proportionate for fighting serious crime.
Helped by advanced antenna technology, Nokia Siemens Networks is pushing HSPA (High-Speed Packet Access) download speeds to 336M bps (bits per second) during a demonstration at the PT/Expo Comm show in Beijing.
Hackers have found a new hook to trick people into opening malicious attachments: send emails that purport to come from office printers, many of which now have the ability to email scanned documents.
Sony said Tuesday it will sell a screen attachment for its Vaio laptops that allows users to view 3D movies and images without glasses.
Craig Mundie, Microsoft's chief research and strategy officer, doesn't speak Chinese. But on Tuesday he did, via a life-like virtual avatar shown at the company's offices in Beijing that can simulate his voice and speak in other languages.
Nokia has started shipping the N9, its first and last smartphone based on the MeeGo operating system, the company said on Tuesday.
A coastal region of Japan due for a major earthquake and possible tsunamis has implemented a cloud-based disaster management system run by <a href="http://salesforce.com">Salesforce.com</a>.
PC vendor Lenovo has formed a joint venture with laptop contract manufacturer Compal Electronics to build and operate a new factory in China, as part of a move to keep up with product sales, Lenovo announced Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW