Malicious software is leaping from PCs to cell phones, as malware makers target the platform in hopes of making a quick buck. Examples include the infected DroidDream and Plankton Android apps. An infected app released into the Android Market can in...
Among the thousands of security experts at the Black Hat, Defcon and Security BSides conferences next week in Las Vegas, some will surely test whether they can break into nearby laptops, phones, networks -- even RFID-enabled room keys and credit card...
The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
Malwarebytes this fall expects to release an enterprise-grade anti-malware platform that it says doesn't compete directly with traditional antivirus software because it relies more on observing how the malware acts and less on seeking code signatures...
H&R Block's (HRB) virtualization project -- a CIO 100 Award winner this year -- is putting thin clients in the tax preparer's thousands of retail stores in an effort to simplify its operating environment and cut expenses. The change should also help ...
Stealthy data center start-up Plexxi has landed another $20 million in funding as it continues development of a network fabric to tie together applications, compute and storage.
I had to laugh when I read about Facebook's latest effort to woo businesses. While Facebook wants to look like its well ahead of Google + in the commercial uses of social networking, its track record of dealing with users suggests that businesses sho...
Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
As the world's largest social network, Facebook accumulates more data in a single day than many good size companies generate in a year.
Google+ on Thursday hit its one-month birthday and is already a major social networking player, analysts say.
It's time for another iPhone case roundup, Macworld’s window on the fascinating world of protection for Apple’s handsets.
Yearning for the next iPhone but unsure what to do with your current, soon-to-be-outdated model? Not to worry -- plenty of gadget buyback options are available to give you enough cash to pay an early termination fee or snatch up that new, shiny iPhon...
As promised, members of the Anonymous hacking movement have released hundreds of megabytes of documents that they say were stolen from government security contractor ManTech.
Microsoft has been ordered to pay $US70 million to networking vendor Alcatel-Lucent in a years-old patent dispute that at one time could have cost Microsoft $1.5 billion.
AT&T announced service throttling for the heaviest users of its unlimited mobile data plans on Friday, saying the only way to truly solve its bandwidth crunch is for regulators to approve its merger with T-Mobile USA.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW