Wi-Fi is getting faster -- again. Today Wi-Fi chipmaker Broadcom announced its first chips based on the coming 802.11ac standard, the successor to today’s 802.11n Wi-Fi. Products based on 802.11ac are expected to begin appearing late this year, deliv...
Lenovo on Monday announced an ultrabook with a touchscreen that can be turned into a tablet just by flipping the display.
Samsung Electronics announced a host of new gadgets at the International Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, including smart TVs with face recognition, plus voice and gesture control, and a super-thin ultrabook laptop with a DVD drive.
Windows 8 is designed to be at home on both traditional PCs and tablets. Lenovo is taking this to heart with a products designed to be both. The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga (yes, that is both the development code name and the final product name) takes a 17mm...
Hot on the heels of the announcement of new ThinkPad corporate laptops for 2012, Lenovo is showcasing its coming consumer lineup, which sells under the IdeaPad brand. At first glance, these don't appear to be dramatic changes from the existing lineup...
Nokia on Monday introduced the Lumia 900, its first LTE Windows Phone and a device the company said it designed specifically for the North American market.
In a comparatively low-key announcement -- none of the glitz and glamour and space-themed music of Samsung’s OLED announcement -- LG told the world that its OLED TV and Ultra Definition TV panels, in 55in and 84in sizes respectively, would be availab...
Little-known company Globaltel was awarded a patent last year that it claims Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Nokia, most phone makers, and every carrier in the world infringes.
Samsung is the first big manufacturer at CES 2012 to publicly show off an OLED TV, with today's announcement of the 'Super OLED TV': a 55in screen with supposedly high-end picture quality and some innovative features.
Kodak has certainly seen better days in its impressive 131-year history; by now, you've probably heard the rumors that the company has fallen on hard times. It's a sad fact, but this year's CES may mark the last camera announcements for the company a...
A new tablet from Vizio will come with Intel's upcoming Atom chip, code-named Medfield, and will run Google's Android operating system, a source with knowledge of the product plans said.
It was going to be hard for any camera, G-series successor or otherwise, to top the Canon PowerShot G12. However, Canon may have just shot the moon with the new PowerShot G1 X.
Sprint Nextel's first three devices for its coming LTE network will be the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper smartphones and a Sierra Wireless hotspot that will use Sprint's 3G and WiMax networks as well as LTE, the carrier announced in advance of th...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer made a surprise appearance at AT&T's Developer Summit Monday at the Consumer Electronics Show to say that the operator would be the first to offer LTE Windows Phones, including the HTC Titan II and a phone from Nokia. ...
Name: Michael Lehman
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC