The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
In the hopes of reducing the complexity of making data calls over the Web, eBay has launched a programming language, called ql.io, which bundles separate API requests into a single call.
Tech stocks looked strong Friday morning on the back of a week of upbeat surveys on small business and online spending, positive news about enterprise hardware and hopeful reports on U.S. employment and the European debt crisis.
Enterprise social collaboration software, which offer Facebook and Twitter-like capabilities adapted for workplaces, will grow strongly in the coming years, eclipsing demand for more traditional communications and collaboration products, according to...
A 30-year old international treaty covering data protection is undergoing a partial rewrite to reflect new concerns in the age of the Internet.
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
Opera Software will work with MediaTek, a designer of software and chipsets for low-end phones, on integrating the Norwegian company's Mini browser on feature phones, Opera said on Friday.
An unpatched Yahoo Messenger vulnerability that allows attackers to change people's status messages and possibly perform other unauthorized actions can be exploited to spam malicious links to a large number of users.
Concern in the European Union that U.S. data protection laws are too lax has created a new market for European cloud computing services.
An Australian court has extended the sales ban on Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 until December 9, giving Apple more time to come up with reasons why the tablet should not be allowed to go on sale.
Beijing aims to create more free Wi-Fi hotspots across major public areas in the city, including shopping centers and subway stations as part of a city government effort to promote greater Internet use among residents.
Electronic Arts is continuing to expand its presence in the social gaming business with the acquisition of KlickNation, the video games company said Thursday.
Hard-drive maker Western Digital has resumed the partial production of hard drives in Thailand, but also warned that some of its operations were still under water from the severe floods that hit the country starting late July.
Verizon Wireless said Thursday it doesn't add to its phones any software from Carrier IQ, the company that has come under fire in the past few days for what some say amounts to spying on mobile phone users.
Apple has responded to criticism from human rights organisations about Siri's failure to understand queries about birth control and abortion.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS