Spain's National Competition Commission is investigating whether Microsoft has unjustifiably prevented or limited resale of software licenses, in breach of Spanish and European Union competition laws, the Commission announced Tuesday.
Huawei's 7-inch tablet will be launched in the U.S. during this year's fourth quarter, according to a company spokeswoman.
Google Wallet is finally here, allowing Sprint Nexus S users to pay with their smartphones at select retailers in New York and San Francisco.
Japan's biggest defense contractor Mitsubishi Heavy has admitted that it was targeted by a major cyberattack last month in which at least 83 of its computers were infected with malware.
There's big trouble in the world of information security, and yet it seems that only a handful of us techies have noticed. What's the problem, you ask? Well, there are actually several problems, but they're all related to one very important issue: pu...
What's your preferred means of cellphone communication: text or talk? A new survey from Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project says a slight majority of Americans -- 53 percent, to be exact -- prefer a voice call to a text message...
Facebook is set to unveil an ambitious plan to attract more small businesses to set up shop on the social network. It plans to offer $50 in free advertising to as many as 200,000 small businesses to demonstrate the power of marketing on Facebook.
In November 2009 the European Parliament approved a directive on Internet privacy that, among other things, required user opt-in before websites could install cookies on the user's computer.
Windows Server 8 looks promising enough that Cisco it is queuing up two new products designed to extend its network controls to Hyper-V virtual environments when Microsoft releases Windows Server 8 sometime next year.
Apple, riding continued high demand for its Mac computers and iPad tablets, has topped rivals in two new surveys of customer satisfaction.
The theft of SSL certificates from Dutch certificate authority DigiNotar so undermined trust in the company that it has gone bankrupt.
Several of the souped-up Samsung tablets Microsoft handed out to 5000 developers at last week's BUILD Windows conference are for sale on eBay at prices as high as $US3500.
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
Frustrated by "the whale" on Twitter that pops up on your screen when you're trying to access the site but it can't respond because it's overwhelmed by traffic? Relief may soon be in sight.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC