Apple on Friday removed some of its products from its online store serving Germany due to a court injunction in its dispute with Motorola, but shortly after it removed the products a suspension of that injunction allowed Apple to again start selling ...
Some critics have blamed Silicon Valley tech firms for the massive online protests last month against two controversial copyright bills. Other groups have trumpeted the grassroots nature of the protests.
Digital rights groups in Europe have called for a ban on blanket data retention after a leaked internal memo from the European Commission admitted that there are significant problems with the current E.U. Data Retention Directive.
The politically-motivated hacking group Anonymous released on Friday a 17-minute recording of a conference call between U.S. and British law enforcement agents coordinating an ongoing investigation into the group.
The PHP Group <a href="http://www.php.net/archive/2012.php#id2012-02-02-1">released PHP 5.3.10</a> on Thursday in order to address a critical security flaw that can be exploited to execute arbitrary code on servers running an older version of the Web...
India initiated plans Friday to auction 2G spectrum, a day after the country's Supreme Court ordered licenses and spectrum issued in 2008 to be canceled, as they had been purchased by business entities that manipulated the system.
Researchers from security vendor Symantec have identified a new premium-rate SMS Android Trojan horse that modifies its code every time it gets downloaded in order to bypass antivirus detection.
Research in Motion is trying to woo developers by giving a free BlackBerry Playbook tablet to coders who port their Android application for its BlackBerry Tablet OS.
Video games are big business and convincing consumers to buy the latest game is a challenge many developers and publishers have to contend with. Companies try to come up with innovative and memorable ways to market their products to stand out in a cr...
Facebook may end up being the biggest name on the IPO calendar this year, but it's also part of a trend in which technology, and particularly Internet companies, are outpacing public offerings from businesses in other sectors.
Enterprises can track assets all over the world using one M2M (machine-to-machine) device with both CDMA and GSM radios, announced on Thursday by Sprint and partner OnAsset Intelligence.
World Tech Update
World Tech Update
Advanced Micro Devices has put the brakes on adding more cores to its server chips, stopping at 16, the company said Thursday during a financial analyst day.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTData and Insights AnalystNSW