The U.S. Congress has passed legislation that will allow the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to set aside a piece of unlicensed spectrum before new mobile spectrum auctions, despite opposition from some lawmakers who wanted all the available s...
Oracle has decided to give up on one of the patent claims it brought against Google in its lawsuit over alleged Java intellectual property violations in the Android mobile OS.
The Chrome Web Store, open to developers since mid-2010 and to end users since late 2010, is still at a nascent stage, but has the potential to succeed in a major way, according to a Google executive.
Google's alleged circumvention of do-not-track controls on Apple's Safari browser could lead to big fines from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission if the agency determines Google has violated a privacy settlement the company agreed to in March, some pr...
The pressure is on HTC and LG Electronics to show they can compete with Apple and Samsung Electronics in the smartphone market by showing off impressive products at Mobile World Congress, which starts in Barcelona later this month.
Stripping OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) and CRL (certificate revocation list) checks from Google Chrome could have dangerous implications because it will turn Google into a single point of failure, according to security vendor Symantec.
An SAP-based human resources software system implemented last year by Kentucky's government suffered from a series of "material weaknesses" that could result in significant financial misstatements, according to a report released this week by the stat...
Acer is upgrading all of its Iconia Tab tablets to Google's latest Android 4.0 OS, with updates due to be completed by the end of April, the company said.
The Wall Street Journal has charged that Google, along with a number of other advertising agencies, have planted code on millions of iPhones that allows the companies to track user behavior.
Tech companies, coming off a strong earnings season, were big winners Thursday as markets rose to multiyear highs on reports of a strengthening economy.
Apple's opponent in an ongoing dispute for the iPad trademark in China previously tried to "exploit the situation" by demanding the U.S. tech giant pay US$10 million for the trademark, a Hong Kong judge ruled last June.
A trademark dispute in China over the iPad could spill over into U.S courts, after a little-known Chinese company threatened on Friday to sue Apple in the U.S. for among other things allegedly setting up a "fake company" to purchase the rights to the...
Twitter has tied with American Express to offer its merchants and card members early access to an online advertising platform for small businesses that the social networking company is launching in late March, the card company said on Thursday.
A second official trailer for the return of bullet-dodging ex-cop Max Payne has hit the internet, showing off the upcoming <i>Max Payne 3's</i> storyline.
Apple's new Mountain Lion OS, which was previewed Thursday, includes a sharing feature readily available in most apps -- but users can't use the menu to share via Facebook.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC