In case you needed some more proof that Android really is the operating system for budget smartphones, Telstra has today announced the release of the $129 Samsung Galaxy Y Android phone.
Clearwire will test its LTE network in two U.S. cities and China Mobile will build test networks in select Chinese cities early this year to foster development of a global ecosystem for the version of the technology they will be using.
ASUS has today announced the Australian launch of its Eee Pad Transformer Prime Android tablet. The tablet is now available outright through major Australian retailers including Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys.
Hewlett-Packard has added chief strategy officer to former Microsoft veteran Bill Veghte's titles, the company announced Tuesday.
Despite high expectations by fans for Starbreeze Studios' reboot of the venerable Syndicate franchise as a first person shooter, the game has been denied release in Australia.
Vancouver-based developer, Radical Entertainment, has partnered with Milwaukie-based publisher, Dark Horse Comics, to create an all-new comic series based in the Prototype universe.
Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang has left the company, the latest dramatic change at the top of the embattled Internet company.
A hearing to amend and debate the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act should resume in February, its chief sponsor said, even in the face of new opposition to the copyright enforcement bill.
Both Oracle and Google would be well-advised to center their cases around people along with a painstaking discussion of patents once their lawsuit over the Android mobile OS goes to trial, according to experts.
The Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act being debated in the U.S. Congress still have major problems, opponents said Monday, even after the bills' lead sponsors promised to take out some much-criticized portions of the legislation.
The upcoming release of Windows Server 8 will feature an entirely new file system, called ReFS, that addresses many of the shortcomings of the aging NTFS (New Technology File System) now used across all current Windows editions, the company announced...
Microsoft on Tuesday said the release candidate of System Center 2011, software that companies use to manage their cloud services, is now available.
Security researchers are worried that the alleged Russia-based authors of Koobface, a piece of malicious software that plagued social networking sites such as Facebook, may slip away before law enforcement can catch them.
The European Commission has launched infringement measures against Hungary over concerns that binding data protection rules are being undermined.
The National Security Agency (NSA) has released SE Android, a security-enhanced version of Android, which provides and enforces stricter access-control policies than those found in the popular mobile operating system by default.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW