PlayBook shipments dropped in half for Research In Motion during its second quarter, which also saw revenue continue to plummet.
Microsoft will release a CTP (Community Technology Preview) of a new type of compiler its researchers have been building, code-named Project Roslyn, the company executive overseeing the C# programming language announced Thursday.
An idea that formed in entrepreneur Tony Young Lyu's head while he was waiting in line at the Startup Weekend event last weekend could make online display advertising more effective and make people smarter at the same time.
Intel hopes to redefine the PC market with a new category of thin and light laptops called ultrabooks, but at around US$1,000, their hefty price tag leaves questions about the products' viability, attendees at the Intel Developer Forum conference sai...
Intel on Thursday showed an experimental low-power processor the size of a postage stamp that could run PCs on solar power.
Amazon on Thursday said that many of its Web services now have a crucial certification that allows federal government agencies with strict security requirements to use the services.
The potential of SAP's HANA in-memory computing engine permeated the agenda and had attendees' tongues wagging this week at the Tech Ed conference in Las Vegas, but the technology still has some maturing to do.
Google and representatives for authors and publishers told a U.S. District Court judge Thursday that they would like to continue discussions on a revised settlement in a copyright infringement case that has dragged on for years.
Apple confirmed on Thursday that it filed a lawsuit against Samsung in the U.K.'s High Court earlier in the week, as the two technology giants continue a legal tit-for-tat revolving around their mobile phone and tablet products.
Joyent is upgrading its public cloud service with better analytics and the ability to run Linux and Windows, as it hopes to persuade CIOs to move more applications to the company's cloud, it said on Thursday.
Worldwide semiconductor sales have slowed in 2011, and the market is on pace for a small decline compared to last year, market research company Gartner said on Thursday.
Dell plans to double the number of staff selling, marketing and developing the products of Force10 Networks, the networking company it acquired in August, an executive said.
Intel's Thunderbolt high-speed interconnect technology, which shuffles data between PCs and devices like displays and external storage, could be years away from getting optical technology, an Intel executive said this week.
Google has acquired over 1000 patents from IBM, as part of its strategy to strengthen its patent portfolio to counter litigation, according to records of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
If you liked the recent changes Facebook made to Improve privacy, then you'll want to upgrade immediately to the latest version of the social network's app for Android smartphones.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia