A team of researchers has devised a method to defeat NuCaptcha, one of the most popular video-based antispam tests on the Internet, and have proposed a solution to increase its resilience to attacks.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has proposed privatizing business-to-business platform Alibaba.com as the site faces slower revenue growth brought on by a shift to focus on long-term gains.
Ericsson has entered into an agreement to buy privately held Canadian Wi-Fi company BelAir Networks, as operators get increasingly interested in using Wi-Fi to offload their networks.
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics have announced new mid- and low-end Android-based smartphones. Samsung hopes to attract users with a dual-core processor, while LG is putting Android 4.0 on some of its new phones from day one.
Microsoft's privacy protection feature in Internet Explorer, known as P3P, is impractical to comply with while providing modern web functionality such as cookie-based features, Google said Monday in response to an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/arti...
A patent filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office last fall shows that Google is creating a Siri-like voice interface for controlling television via Android phones.
Antenna Software on Tuesday plans to launch a hosted service that will let businesses design, build, publish, manage and analyze mobile apps that are geared toward employees or customers.
A prominent Australia-based technologist is cautioning people not to put full confidence in an application he developed that intends to provide security for sending private messages on Twitter.
China Telecom said on Tuesday it will begin selling the iPhone 4S on March 9, making it the second carrier in the country to officially sell Apple's popular smartphone.
Motorola has announced that Telstra will be the first carrier to sell the company's new Xoom 2 Android tablet in Australia. The tablet goes on sale today through selected Telstra stores and dealers.
LG introduced today today the Optimus Vu, a combo tablet-smartphone LTE device with a 5-inch display to support easier multimedia viewing and ebook reading.
Microsoft on Monday accused Google of bypassing privacy protections in Internet Explorer, following accusations last week that Google was doing so in Apple's Safari browser.
Nokia Siemens Networks and Qualcomm are planning to demo a feature that will allow users to receive data from two base stations at the same time at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, according to Nokia Siemens.
Nintendo claims it has sold 5 million 3DS handheld game consoles in Japan, which it says makes the device the fastest-selling game platform ever in the country.
Microsoft has struck a deal which will make it easier for more Windows Phone users to pay for Marketplace apps via their phone bill. Payments on Microsoft Marketplace are handled by Microsoft's new Commerce Platform, which it has now integrated with ...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA