The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overhaul a decades-old system of telephone subsidies in rural areas, with the funding refocused on broadband deployment.
ARM has introduced its first 64-bit microprocessor architecture, ARMv8, which should enable wider use of ARM chips in servers and other enterprise equipment and turn up the competitive heat on Intel.
New social engineering attacks are tricking Facebook users into exposing anti-CSRF tokens associated with their sessions. These security codes allow attackers to make unauthorized requests through the victim's browser.
SAP on Thursday announced a version of Business One, its ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite for small companies, as it revs up the marketing strategy behind its Business ByDesign on-demand suite.
Google, which had until now sought coupons and special offers directly from merchants for its Offers service, will now also aggregate and market offerings from other online daily deal providers.
A security penetration tester discovered a major flaw in Facebook that could allow a person to send anyone on the social-networking site malicious applications.
Google's work to integrate its Google+ social networking site broadly with its other services could raise red flags for users who want to closely guard their privacy.
OpenLogic is launching a platform-as-a-service offering that aims to give users the flexibility that many developers like about infrastructure-as-a-service without the work.
Czech based free domain provider dotFree Group has settled the lawsuit brought against it by Microsoft in the Kelihos takedown case by suspending all abusive hosts registered through its service and promising better collaboration in the future.
Facebook has begun building a data center in Lulea, Sweden, where it will benefit from cheap electricity and year-round free air cooling, the company announced Thursday.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) said Thursday net profits in the third quarter dropped 35.2 percent year-over-year, as demand for the company's chips fell because of economic conditions. The company however expects a turnaround next yea...
Sales of Nintendo's 3DS handheld game console rebounded over the last quarter as it slashed prices, but the company said it is facing deep financial losses, and doesn't expect a true turnaround for the device until a host of new games are released ov...
Sony said Thursday it will acquire Ericsson's 50 percent share in their Sony Ericsson mobile phone joint venture, turning the company into a subsidiary in January 2012.
Research In Motion faces a possible class action lawsuit over recent outages in its BlackBerry services earlier this month, and a trademark infringement complaint for its use of the BBX name for its upcoming platform for its tablets and smartphones.
Dell will sell a new Latitude tablet for businesses with Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system, and it is also preparing to bring the OS' successor, Windows 8, to tablets.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW