Los Angeles-based Web hosting firm DreamHost reset the FTP and shell access passwords for all of its customers on Friday after detecting unauthorized activity within one of its databases.
Sony said Monday it has developed new technology for the tiny imaging chips that power cameras in portable devices, which will allow for clearer photographs while using less space and cutting manufacturing costs.
A five-star hotel room high above New York's Central Park sounds like a nice place to spend the night, but if your iPhone doesn't work, it may seem like little more than a gilded cage.
An online storage service, FileSonic, has disabled file sharing between users following the takedown of the MegaUpload service for alleged copyright infringement violations.
Research In Motion's co-CEOs Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie have quit after a tumultuous period at the company, which saw intense competition, and a long services outage at the maker of the BlackBerry.
Google is continuing to weed out its services and on Friday announced it will shut down Picnik, Google Message Continuity and Needlebase and make changes to some other services.
The people behind Megaupload might be working hard to get the site back up, but so are scammers.
Microsoft has given details on a variety of ways in which the upcoming Windows 8 operating system does a better job than its predecessors at letting users manage their connections to Wi-Fi and mobile broadband networks.
Ericsson veteran Ulf Ewaldsson will replace Hakan Eriksson as chief technology officer of the Swedish mobile equipment company but won't take his place at its Silicon Valley development center.
A Virginia judge sentenced Matthew David Howard Smith, a founder of the NinjaVideo.net website, to 14 months in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Friday.
There were weak spots in the last quarter of 2011 for sector bellwethers Google, IBM, Intel and Microsoft, but corporate demand for technology appeared to remain resilient going into what is expected to be a year of slower growth for global IT spendi...
Websites that load the top of their pages with ads, forcing visitors to scroll down to view content, will take a hit on their Google rankings.
A judge on Friday shot down Oracle's offer to put its Java patent-infringement claims against Google over the Android mobile OS on hold, in exchange for a speedier trial on its copyright claims.
Intel has shuffled management as it enters a new fiscal year, appointing a new chief operating officer and new heads to run the PC and datacenter groups.
The OpenSSL Project has released new versions of the popular OpenSSL library in order to address a denial-of-service (DoS) vulnerability that was introduced by a critical patch issued on Jan. 6.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA