In what appears to be a one-off incident and not a general manufacturing flaw, a passenger's iPhone 4 "self-combusted" on an Australian flight last Friday, according to an airline press release [<a href="http://www.regionalexpress.com.au/MediaRelease...
If you have a Kindle Fire, and you've rooted the tablet to install Android Market apps and make other adjustments, prepare to do it all over again: the latest Kindle Fire software update, version 6.2, removes root access from the device.
HP CEO Meg Whitman expects Apple to take over as the world's number one PC maker in 2012 but thinks her own company will bounce back in 2013.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission adopted rules at a meeting on Wednesday to allow wireless networks of microstimulators designed to treat paralysis and other conditions.
Several members of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee voiced support Wednesday for legislation that would allow states to collect sales tax on Internet purchases.
According to a report from Forrester Research, consumer desire to purchase Windows 8 tablets has suffered a massive decrease, slumping from 46 percent in the first quarter of the year to a mediocre 25 percent six months later.
Sick of your iPhone or Android handset? Want to try out Windows Phone Mango? Microsoft is letting Android and iPhone users try Windows Phone 7.5 Mango with an HTML5 demo that runs in your smartphone's browser.
New phones and tablets with Android 4.0, a.k.a. Ice Cream Sandwich, are just around the corner, and carriers are also announcing which current models will be upgradable, most likely in early 2012.
Netflix designed its cloud architecture so that it has the option to move to an Amazon Web Services competitor, but doesn't expect a real competitor to emerge for a few years, a Netflix executive said on Wednesday.
Samsung on Wednesday said it has started shipping test units of its latest dual-core mobile chip based on ARM's new Cortex-A15 processor design, which could boost the performance of applications and graphics on smartphones and tablets.
Cloud computing consulting firm GlobalOne Wednesday released the first of three CRM packages that aim to help financial services firms and banks transition to cloud computing with Salesforce.com.
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Hacktivist groups Anonymous and TeaMp0isoN have joined together in a new campaign that involves compromising credit card details and using them to donate money to charities, homeless people and anti-government protesters around the world.
<a href="http://www.spotify.com">Spotify</a> on Wednesday launched a development platform designed to let third parties create applications that integrate with its popular digital music-streaming service.
Temperatures in Phoenix, Arizona -- one of the most arid places in the U.S. -- routinely exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius). That's about the opposite of the typical cool-weather environments companies often choose to build data cente...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tesla cars to have full self-driving gear, but feature disabled for now
- We compared the speakers of a Pixel XL and an iPhone 7
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Apple's MacBook Pro 15 is basically a fossil at this point and here's the proof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW