Nimbula is hoping to better serve enterprises with version 2.0 of its operating system, which adds compatibility with VMware's hypervisor and other new features.
Samsung Electronics has launched the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), the first of its tablets to ship with Android 4.0 and its own Touchwiz user interface, the company said on Monday.
Semiconductor company MediaTek has launched a package of components that will be used by vendors to build mid-range and entry-level smartphones based on Android 4.0, the company said on Monday.
Apple has asked a federal court in California for an order enjoining Motorola Mobility from suing the company in other courts for patent infringement in connection with its use of chips from Qualcomm in its products.
Uptime Software is the latest company aiming to help eliminate bill shock for cloud users.
Reports about Apple's expected television set continue unabated with a new claim that Apple is talking to Canadian telecoms Rogers Communications Inc. and Bell Canada Enterprises about a possible TV set deal. The talks appear so serious that Bell and...
The PlayStation Vita, Sony's newest entry into the portable gaming world, launches soon and we've gone hands-on with the device to tell you what you need to know.
Google is making its hot Chrome browser available to its hot mobile platform. Find out what you gain - and lose.
If you just can’t wait for Apple to introduce the real iPad 3, enjoy these designer concept images for now
How will Apple fare in the post-Steve Jobs era? Everyone is wondering whether or not Apple can deliver amazing technology in the future. From the wacky to the reasonable, here's a list of innovation ideas.
Apple has filed another U.S. patent lawsuit against Samsung Electronics and is seeking a preliminary injunction asking a federal judge to halt sales of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone while the case makes its way through the court.
Crowd-funding website Crowdtilt officially launched on Friday, expanding upon the collective fundraising model pioneered by Kickstarter to enable raising money for any project -- even a beer blitz.
With one honk, the course of Shannon Des Roches Rosa's day abruptly changed.
Recent market research reports and earnings this week from tech bellwethers including Lenovo and Cisco Systems underscore underlying strength in IT even as the global economy continues to experience significant turbulence.
Large portions of the western half of the U.S. do not have access to 3G or faster mobile broadband service, according to a new map released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
- Micro Center has cut the price of the Ryzen 1700X to $370
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC