Apple, Google and other mobile platform providers<strong> </strong>will present privacy policies for all the apps offered in their stores as part of an agreement with the state of California.
Hewlett-Packard has underinvested in its business and become "too complex and too slow," President and CEO Meg Whitman said Wednesday, offering a three-part turnaround plan to get the ailing company back on track.
Foxconn, the consumer electronics maker that handles assembly for a number of high-tech companies including Apple, was thrust into the spotlight Tuesday night as a national network news program took its cameras into the Chinese factory. The report ai...
Apple is preparing to refresh its MacBook Air line-up with a new model, it has been claimed.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion's (RIM) first entry into the fiercely competitive tablet market, the PlayBook, wasn't exactly well-received by the masses when it was released last April.
PCWorld's Damon Brown says yesterday's Office for iPad tease by The Daily is probably just hype, and he's in good company -- Microsoft itself said in a recent New York Times story that the purported screenshot was bunkum.
Nokia has released its first teaser video leading up to the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, hinting at a new camera-centric announcement.
Garry Kasparov battled IBM's Deep Blue 16 years ago in February, but that was just the beginning
Hewlett-Packard's profit dipped sharply in the first quarter as consumers slowed spending on its PCs and printers, HP announced Wednesday.
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
With Wi-Fi poised to become a much bigger part of mobile networks, the leaders in wireless LAN and cellular technology are converging on the same space from opposite directions.
Apple has bought a vast sprawl of land in Prineville, Oregon, where it will open a data center, the company said on Wednesday.
Google has expanded the functionality of its Docs word processing application on Android devices while simultaneously improving the Docs presentation application for desktop browsers.
Oracle is alleging that two companies violated its intellectual property as part of a "gray market" conspiracy to provide support for Oracle's Sun Solaris OS and hardware, according to a lawsuit filed last week in U.S. District Court for the Northern...
Megaupload founder receives bail. Dell's 4Q earnings impacted. SMS revenue decline. Google Maps launches Latitude Leaderboard.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW