HTC kicked off its new strategy of offering fewer but more differentiated phones in 2012 with the launch of the HTC One series of phones, emphasising high quality photo and audio technologies.
IBM researchers for the first time have succeeded in imaging how charge is distributed inside a single molecule, which is a fundamental research breakthrough as scientists try to miniaturize circuitry to the nanometer scale.
Freescale has launched a system on a chip that includes a full base station, which will allow vendors to build smaller, greener and cheaper units while maintaining performance for 3G and 4G networks, the company said on Monday at Mobile World Congres...
Sony on Sunday introduced two Android new phones into its NXT series, following the first phone in the series that it launched at CES earlier this year.
Huawei has launched the Ascend D Quad family, which has an in-house developed quad-core processor, as the Chinese network equipment company tries to become a competitor in the high-end smartphone space.
Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the cou...
Samsung has launched the Beam, an Android 2.3-based smartphone that comes with an integrated projector that can project a 50-inch high-definition image, the company said on Sunday.
Samsung Electronics has added a second tablet to a new Galaxy Tab 2 family of low-cost tablets, but this time with a 10-inch screen.
Lenovo has stopped selling netbooks through its website and hasn't decided if it will start selling them again there in the future, the company said on Friday.
Proview Electronics has brought its legal battle against Apple to the U.S., accusing the company of using deceptive practices to acquire the iPad trademark.
When it comes to connecting networks or other systems together, it is best to have many, but not too many, connections, mathematicians have found.
Oracle moved quickly on Friday to lay out its plans for the HCM (human capital management) software market, a couple days after rival SAP <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/250449/sap_lays_out_product_direction_postsuccessfactors_...
Name: John Landy
President Obama's move Thursday to establish a so-called Privacy Bill of Rights for the Internet can be seen as the consolidation of decadelong efforts by disparate groups to improve privacy protections via countless browser add-ons, settings and pri...
A myth lies at the heart of most corporate organizational charts that the boss is surrounded by a group of senior leaders who form the company's decision-making team. These top executives, as the myth goes, have the freedom to express their opinions ...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC